I'm trying to take a screenshot of my home page. I have Capture It installed, which works fine for everything else; hit the BB key and choose Capture It from the popup menu.

However, this doesn't work from the home page because the BB key takes me to the applications page without the popup.

Help appreciated. Yes, I've RTRM and searched, but the answer has eluded me.
    04-02-09 02:39 PM
    assign to a convenience key..
    04-02-09 02:41 PM
    I think people assign it to a shortcut key to get around this issue.
    04-02-09 02:41 PM
    goddamn it rrudeboy! How dare you answer before me, thats just well.... rude! LOL
    04-02-09 02:42 PM
    I just wanna dance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 02:46 PM
    goddamn it rrudeboy! How dare you answer before me, thats just well.... rude! LOL
    i gave you 2 whole minutes :}
    04-02-09 02:47 PM
    Can also use JL_Cmder to take screen shots if you're on your computer
    04-02-09 03:03 PM
    Thanks, all. I get a big "duh" for not figuring that out.

rRudeboy, you have led me to believe that you was going out with a girl, and she left you and married someone else. So you got drunk, and smashed up your ex-girlfriend's property.

(Inside joke for Specials fans. Do the dog, not the donkey!)
    04-02-09 09:44 PM
    I'm sure I speak for others when I say... What the **** are you talking about with doing a dog and not a donkey??????
    04-02-09 09:47 PM
    I'm sure I speak for others when I say... What the **** are you talking about with doing a dog and not a donkey??????
    rRudeboy's avatar is a logo for The Specials, one of the great ska bands of the late 'seventies. Both that line and the one about smashing his girlfriend's property are from song lyrics (which are the first Google result for "do the dog not the donkey").
    04-04-09 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD