Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by boostz06; 11-23-08 at 10:59 PM.
    11-23-08 10:28 PM
    Can anyone recommend me a good translator?
    11-23-08 10:30 PM
    Ok so ... ok like so that so ok ... got it?
    11-23-08 10:33 PM
    Ingles, por favor!
    11-23-08 10:34 PM
    Ok so ... ok like so that so ok ... got it?

LMAO
    11-23-08 10:35 PM
    i read that first post like 3 times. i still have no idea what he's talking about...

seriously...
    11-23-08 10:36 PM
    Ok I'm not sure if this has been talked about well its going to be again if so. So I got my storm friday great day any I got verizon screen protectors for 10. Ok so I have not put it on until tonight I took one plastic off that half one and I could tell that there was one more. I did not take the full one off because I did not have time to put this one on. Ok took it off put other one wow typing is a lot better just feels like the phone responds a lot better faster. So I don't know if any of you are waiting to take that off you really should .

Dude, are you like 12?
    11-23-08 10:37 PM
    Sounds to me like he is saying that he took the screen protector that comes with the Storm off and the screen was more responsive
    11-23-08 10:38 PM
    WTF "Plastic on, plastic off.... on,,off,,on ,,off"
    11-23-08 10:38 PM
    The English language is dead.
    11-23-08 10:39 PM
    hahah ... wow ..
    11-23-08 10:40 PM
    Well what a great welcome sorry I was typing fast. I see no one needs my help thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

11-23-08 10:40 PM
    This makes me REALLY question the negative reviews out there. Why would you dare to use the Storm with the stock SHIPPING screen protector? Of course it's going to react slowly...it's TWO protectors layered on top of each other? And people think I'm crazy when I say I LOVE my Storm...
    11-23-08 10:41 PM
    moderator... please delete this post due to retardation...
    1. what kind of moron doesn't remove the factory plastic covering on the screen of a touch screen phone.
    2. I am dumber having read this.
    11-23-08 10:42 PM
    I left the stock protector on and mines seems to work just fine. First day (saturday) the entire OS seems terrible but it had nothing to do with the plastic on the screen. Just freezing up and non-responsive to alot of things.

But for some reason today it was much, much better. I did delete the VZ Nav and Vis Voicemail as other suggested. Not sure if that helped all that much but today the phone was way, way more useable.
    11-23-08 10:44 PM
    i left the stock one on, and its terrible. i was actually going to take it off now that i bought the ones they sell. i am hoping it will make a big difference.

my problm is that it doesnt register my clicks 99% of the time, i have to select it first and then click.
    11-23-08 10:48 PM
    Well what a great welcome sorry I was typing fast. I see no one needs my help thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

Nevermind them, thanks for the info, I didn't know there was a full protector on the screen, untill I saw a bubble and was like WTF??? LOL Are the protectors you purchased thinner than the factory protector?
    11-23-08 10:51 PM
    all i had to do was turn up the screen sensitivity a little bit and it was working great. i'm around too much crap to not have something protecting my screen.
    11-23-08 10:51 PM
    This has to be one of the roughest tech forums I've seen. Wow...
    11-23-08 10:53 PM
    No one said don't protect your screen. It's a matter of using common sense. First, the one that comes with it is as thin as cellophane. On top of that, there is a hard plastic one that covers the bottom half of the screen. Peel that **** off (both) and apply the Verizon screen protector. You get 3 for 10 dollars, they work very well and there's no bubbles if you install it right! Not to mention, you won't have to worry about screen response!
    11-23-08 10:53 PM
    excellent. didn't realize there was a difference between the version that comes in the 3 pack and the factory protective film.
    11-23-08 10:58 PM
    .moderator.. please delete this post due to retardation...
    1. what kind of moron doesn't remove the factory plastic covering on the screen of a touch screen phone.
    2. I am dumber having read this.
    who are you to talk about anyone here .. it should be deleted because of all of you who where so rude to the op... not one of you have the right to treat this person the the way you did !!!

so yes moderators could you please start getting these types of people OFF this forum .. I am sick of coming to a site that I love to see this kind of crap being put up with. no one should have to go back to a thread they started to see that they have been put down by people who dont even know them !!!

I use to get on this site many times a day and now I only log in maybe once a week because of how people are getting a way with name calling and being just down right rude to other members ... this stuff needs to stop.
    11-23-08 11:19 PM
    Agreed

11-24-08 01:25 PM
    ROFL.. and people were making fun of my English.. now I feel so much better about myself... I love you internet!
    11-24-08 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD