hi

i dunno if this has happened to any1 else but it is weird..
    everything looks normal with the phone but nothing works no scrolling, when u click the screen nothing happens ... when i turn the phone it goes into landscape mode but the screen seems dead . only the 4 bb buttons on the bottom works .. so i can answer a call and thats pretty much it !!!

ive had the phone for about 4 months .. no water damage nothing

any1 have any ideas ??
    thx
    05-14-09 10:28 AM
    hey there and all,

here is even more wired and too boring.....

a lot of times, my bb screen blacks out without any notice and no buttons are fuctioning and it is going to normal again after whatever seconds without doing nothing........

it happens to my bold and javiline now...........

i've been always on the latest software version but every time it's just same..........

too tired to find out why........
    05-14-09 12:12 PM
    Did you try the ever faithful "battery pull?" That seems to solve a lot of problems. Good Luck!
    05-14-09 12:18 PM
    For the creator of this post: I'd try a battery pull, I have had something like this happen with my phone a few times. The Operating System just froze and I just had to force a restart by pulling the battery.

Also, check out any third party apps you may have on your storm. A lot of them work pretty well, but there are always a few bad apples that cause problems. If that doesn't work, backup the phone and reset it to defaults... If it still doesn't work then the phone is probably busted.
    05-14-09 12:46 PM
    Try a battery pull. If that does not work restore your phone to a point where your remember it working?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 12:48 PM
    Good tips my BB peeps...

I have the same issue sometimes as well...

Thanks!
    05-14-09 01:49 PM
    My phone started doing something similar to this yesterday. It wont respond and then interprets touches as clicks.... its odd. I found that pressing the screen and then moving the actual screen around while pressing it, has helped. Im starting to wonder if there is a bad connection. Give it a shot, couldnt hurt. let me know if that works!
    05-14-09 02:51 PM
    I am having this problem as well. Battery pulls only temporarily rectify the situation. When I get home from vacation, I guess I will backup and restore.
    06-02-09 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD