Just got a new replacement storm and the touchscreen doesn't click evenly. In other words, the screen doesn't click at the bottom right hand corner like it does elsewhere. The sales agent at the VW store said that it would "loosen" up. Does it?
    06-02-09 10:10 AM
    Mine never did, I went to the Verizon store and complained and they gave me a new one on the spot.
    06-02-09 10:15 AM
    06-02-09 10:23 AM
    I'm going to pick up a t6 today and give this a shot. Thanks for the post & link. I saw a link to that yesterday too
    06-02-09 12:53 PM
    No need 2 mess with the screen. Just fold a small piece of paper and place under battery. That's what I did. Or I heard a dime under the battery door works 2.
    I'm going to pick up a t6 today and give this a shot. Thanks for the post & link. I saw a link to that yesterday too
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 02:14 PM
    worked like a CHARM for me. Just did a few quarter turns to loosen the un-stickered screw, adjusted to how i like it, couldnt be happier

No need 2 mess with the screen. Just fold a small piece of paper and place under battery. That's what I did. Or I heard a dime under the battery door works 2.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'd be worried about warping the chassis or batt cover screws you can loosen and tighten however you like until the screen clicks exactly how you want it to
    06-02-09 02:41 PM
    Just got a new replacement storm and the touchscreen doesn't click evenly. In other words, the screen doesn't click at the bottom right hand corner like it does elsewhere. The sales agent at the VW store said that it would "loosen" up. Does it?
    Negative...it never "loosens" up on its own...they were brushing you off like they usually do when they dont have a solution.

The bottom left part of my screen BARELY clicks...I did the business card...my battery door started to warp...i did the piece of velcro circle...it was too much in the wrong area.

I have had it since November and am ready to try the T6 solution myself too
    06-02-09 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD