I just updated from .65 to .75 and i am having issues when it comes to clicking/sliding. From 0:23 to 0:29 seconds on the video demonstrating the new OS on the home page of crackberry.com he can easily slide around to select the various icons. I have to take my figure off each time to highlight, then again take it off and put it back on to click it for it to register. I cannot just slide around from icon to icon. I do have 2 buisnesss cards over the battery to help with the screen and my screen settings are:

Key Rate :fast
    tap interval 100
    hover period 100
    swipe sensitivty (high) 6

Are those correct?, is there any other setting to fix/help with this?
    11-30-08 01:02 PM
    I may be totally wrong, but I think I remember someone saying that only works if you hide enough icons so that you have only one screen worth, meaning if you have to scroll screens to see all your icons, it won't do the cool wiping thing. Worth a try! I don't have my Storm yet, so can't test for you....
    11-30-08 01:16 PM
    that worked. but what should my screen settings be at?
    11-30-08 01:19 PM
    I found these settings to work well:

Tap Interval: 100
    Hover Period: 300
    Swipe sens.: 6
    11-30-08 02:02 PM
    Im having the same problem....Please help...I hate tapping on each icon
    11-30-08 03:18 PM
    Go to the "new video of updated storm video" thread your answerd there.

Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 03:34 PM
    Im having the same problem....Please help...I hate tapping on each icon
    if you read above it will tell you.... BUT..you only can have 16 icons on your screen for this to happen. You either have to delete, hide, or organize your icons into folders. This is because the device thinks you want to scroll. If you only have 16 icons your device does not need to scroll... Therefore you can simply slide your finger around the screen like in the video
    11-30-08 03:48 PM
    thanks a lot
    11-30-08 03:57 PM
    Good tips, thanks! The screen settings really helped mine out. Anyone else having a really slow scroll on the homescreen?
    12-03-08 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD