I just downloaded WSJ yesterday and I absolutely love the app. It is not just information rich, the overall look and feel of the app is absoultely awesome.

But the best part?? I love the way it gives that fluid feeling when flicking articles thru your fingers. Two three flicks..and you don't have to touch it again. it automatically takes you to the end of the article, no matter how long it is.

So my question is this - Why can we not have the same type of "smooth flick" when working with Blackberry's own applications like contacts or BB browser? I think I read some place in the forums that kind of flicking action is copyright of apple now. Is that the only reason behind this?At least it is good to know that there is no limitation from BB's hardware side.
    02-23-09 03:26 PM
    I think I read some place in the forums that kind of flicking action is copyright of apple now.

completely wrong in every way
    02-23-09 04:11 PM
    What is the WSJ app?
    02-23-09 04:20 PM
    WSJ = Wall Street Journal. Thing I don't like about it is all the f'n bad news! Anyone have a fix for that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 06:40 PM
    Seems like they'll publish any article without regard to content or it being a repost.
    02-23-09 11:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD