OK, so I just looked at my phone and I noticed that there is the tiniest little (what appears to be) scratch on the screen (or rather, the protective screen protector on the screen).

I want to say that I baby my phone. I treat it so gently and I only house it in my shirt pocket.

Is this possibly a scratch? How can this have occured? I've only had it about two weeks. It really bugs me. It's like a piece of dust that will not go away and I cannot feel it when I rub my finger over it.

It's always apparent when there is a dark screen background and it's toward the middle of the screen.

I've already had to go get three Storms. One for a missing pixel and one for my phone turning on and off, randomly...
    03-23-09 03:39 PM
    Did they transfer the screen protector from one phone to the next? If so they probably picked up some dirt or hair on the screen protector.
    03-23-09 03:53 PM
    Nope. They opened this phone from a new box. I only had the phone a week when they gave me the second replacement.

I feel like a schmuck going in there to get a fourth phone.

Do they mail the phone to me and ask me to send one back? Can that be possible? It's one spec, but it makes me nuts!
    03-23-09 03:56 PM
    Take the screen protector off. That'll tell you right away what the spec is on.
    03-23-09 04:01 PM
    i had the same problem when i still had the original screen protector, so i took it off only to have it still there underneath the glass and not the protector. this is already my second one and im debating about going back for another too
    03-23-09 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD