How resistant is the screen towards scratches on the storm? Will applying a thin adhesive film such as an invisible shield be necessary? This is the first phone that was so hyped up and once released no one has been seen to review.
    11-16-08 05:32 AM
    My thoughts is this even if the screen is resistant and i am sure it is. would you really want to take a chance on something scratching the screen. I mean really for 10 to 25 bucks that is a small price to pay just to make sure your screen stays nice looking. let alone the whole phone if you chose one of the full skin ones.
    11-16-08 05:43 AM
    My thoughts is this even if the screen is resistant and i am sure it is. would you really want to take a chance on something scratching the screen. I mean really for 10 to 25 bucks that is a small price to pay just to make sure your screen stays nice looking. let alone the whole phone if you chose one of the full skin ones.
    Paying $25 for peace of mind everytime I put my phone down or in my pocket? Definitely worth it. Whenever I have my phone in my pocket, I make sure not to put anything else in there (keys, change, etc). I always worry something will scratch the screen. It has definitely paid off during the several times when I put my phone on my lap while driving and forgetting its there when I get out of the car..
    11-16-08 05:59 AM
    theres already a thin film on the screen as part of the packaging which i've left. its hardly noticable and protects it very well. theres a protection film everywhere but its cut out in parts so i've taken everything off apart from the square covering the screen.
    i dont think its necessary to purchase any 3rd party protection.
    11-16-08 06:21 AM
    No screen is absolutely scratch resistant, I know personally that the iphone IS NOT nor the samsung instinct, therefore neither is the storm. I would for sure keep a thin film over the screen to protect it.
    11-16-08 06:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD