First off I love my storm. Secondly, there are times where I am either talking on the phone or using an app and my screen randomly turns white. Once it went back to working fine, the other time i just pulled my battery and had to do a restart. Am I handling this the right way? Do you think I should go to verizon? Thanks for my help.
    01-04-09 03:56 PM
    What OS are you running? If its .83 or .85 and you want to alleviate the issue
    you should go back to .75 or.76.

If you are running .75 or .76 it may be some sort of software conflict. What if any are you running? If none and you still see the issue I would call Verizon TS to exchange it.
    01-04-09 04:02 PM
    I haven't downloaded or installed anything on it other than the basic so i believe thats .75 then right.
    01-04-09 04:03 PM
    If you're sure your running .75 (you can check by holding your back button and tapping at the top of your screen, left-right-left-right and checking your App Version) I would give Verizon a call. Sounds like your Storm is defective.
    01-04-09 04:10 PM
    First off I love my storm. Secondly, there are times where I am either talking on the phone or using an app and my screen randomly turns white. Once it went back to working fine, the other time i just pulled my battery and had to do a restart. Am I handling this the right way? Do you think I should go to verizon? Thanks for my help.
    I had the same problem with the 1st phone I received from Verizon, it usually happened when I pressed on the lower left corner of the screen in the vertical position. I took it to the store to show an associate and they replaced the phone no questions asked.

This happend with both the original update, the 1st leaked update and Verizon's "official" 2nd update on Dec 5th so I doubt it had anything to do with the software.

Take it back to the store and get it replaced.
    01-04-09 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD