I am looking for a screen protector for my 9530 - and have heard that the InvisibleSHIELD (Zagg.com) is good for other BB's. Do any Storm users have it and if so, is it any good? I hear it's permanent and you have to use water to put it on, and that makes me nervous with the fact that the screen has crevices. Not only that, but my hand isn't so steady, so I'm afraid I will put it on crooked and not be able to move it to fix it.

Any suggestions?
    03-28-09 01:11 PM
    GO NAKED !
    I been naked for months now and ZERO issues...
    I am NOT easy on my phone..
    the grass is frawress...
    03-28-09 01:14 PM
    Take your time when installing IS, I hve had mines on since lauch date & its still on. Works great & protects the phone =) had many IS on my other electronics... I eecommened u get it in the full body.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 01:30 PM
    I am looking for a screen protector for my 9530 - and have heard that the InvisibleSHIELD (Zagg.com) is good for other BB's. Do any Storm users have it and if so, is it any good? I hear it's permanent and you have to use water to put it on, and that makes me nervous with the fact that the screen has crevices. Not only that, but my hand isn't so steady, so I'm afraid I will put it on crooked and not be able to move it to fix it.

Any suggestions?

I would highly suggest Phantom Skinz over the Invisible Shield. Phantom Skinz has almost ZERO orange peel texture, which is absolutely horrible with Invisible Shield. Phantom Skinz is also very smooth while Invisible Shield is stick and tacky feeling (horrible for touch screen devices). Phantom also apparently gives you 2 kits when you order it online. I recently got an email with a 25% off code for use on the Phantom Skinz website. The code is "mar09"

Just do some research between the two products and find which one you like best.

Also, both films are not completely permenant. They can be removed if needed. And you get two chances if you order Phantom Skinz through their website.
    03-28-09 10:49 PM
    Check out this post... nuff said... GO NAKED! dont waste your money

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sto...-video-107605/
    03-28-09 11:19 PM
    I would strongly advise against going naked on any touch screen phone and the Storm is no different. **** it is even shipped with a screen protector! I currently use the IS protector on the body of my Storm as well as the screen and must say its great. Trust me you will not be disappointed with it. The material is indestructible and the feel and look (glossy) is remarkable. It will take you no time to put the screen protector on and yes there is a liquid applicator that needs to be used when applying. IT DOES NOT DAMAGE YOUR BERRY.....I don't understand the orange peel texture comments from above but the screen is VERY EASY TO SWIPE and SENSITIVE TO THE TOUCH. The film is some of the thinnest around so all inputs into the device are recorded accurately. I have no problem recommending the IS as mine has been on since I bought my Storm in Nov 08.
    Last edited by adawg1203; 03-28-09 at 11:47 PM.
    03-28-09 11:33 PM
    I have been shopping screen protectors. Anybody have any feed back on the mirror protectors?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD