I have the Storm, and the screen protector which you can get from VZW 3 in a pack.

Obviously with any touch screen phone they are fingerprint magnets. What is the best way to clean it? The tiny cloth is bad for cleaning it, what is a good remedy?
    02-21-09 09:37 PM
    The micro-clothes are the best option, but if it's a bit greasy, I spray some eyeglass cleaner on a paper towel and wipe the screen.

The screen is glass, so you aren't going to hurt it (like an LCD etc). I would just try not to get it too wet (for obvious reasons)

I switched to an antiglare screen protector that is fingerprint proof. I honestly can go a week without needing to clean the screen, now :-)
    02-21-09 09:43 PM
    Thanks.

Do you have a link where I can buy the anti-fingerprint screen protector.
    02-21-09 09:47 PM
    Storm 9530 Screen Protector / BlackBerry Storm 9530 Screen Protector / Storm 9530 Screen Cover / BlackBerry Storm 9530 Screen Cover / Storm 9530 Screen Film - ClearTouch Anti-Glare

be forewarned: it is an antiglare screen protector. It does "dim" the screen and that will bother some folks. I have used them on other devices (gps, handhelds etc) and am very happy.
    02-21-09 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD