I know most people have an issue with the clicking and use the torx solution to deal with it.
    My problem is that when I touch the screen to select or highlight something it doesn't respond...or worse yet..something else gets highlighted. So when I tap the top corner to "manage connections" it highlights the clock or profiles areas. It gets worse when I'm typing as tapping the right side of the sreen brings up the letters on the left side as well....when I hover on "P" "Q" also shows up.

I've pulled the battery..downgraded....upgraded to .607...what else is there? I'm using an unlocked version so no warranty escape for me.

HELP!!!!
    04-06-10 01:31 AM
    Had the same problems, I coudlnt find a fix for it so I took mine back to Verizon.
    04-06-10 04:03 AM
    Try running through the device setup and recalibrate your screen.
    04-06-10 05:42 AM
    Try running through the device setup and recalibrate your screen.
    Tried n it didn't work...did a batt pull just to be sure. I've reached the point with battery pulls where I don't bother to put back on my Otterbox case anymore.

Had the same problems, I coudlnt find a fix for it so I took mine back to Verizon.

Its unlocked so I can't go to Verizon....I'm not even in the US
    04-06-10 08:57 PM
    i noticed same about 1 week after i got mine, now it lags when i type seems lots of notes saying it could be that it came with os .607, maybe need to order screen not sure ill keep checking here hope we find a fix
    04-23-10 02:00 AM
    Since Ur already screwed without a warranty u cud try to take the whole fone apart and clean it all and put it back together....my screen freezes sumtimes but I just keep typing and it starts workin again fine but no problems with the wrong letters

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-10 07:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD