Have this problem every couple hours when receiving calls.

When receiving a call every now and then the screen messes up and puts the time at the bottom and kinda cuts it in half. This might be another random flaw in .109 but idk. Its rather annoying..anyone else had this issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 11:17 PM
    It's happened to me too
    02-27-09 05:08 AM
    I don't know if that is so much an issue with .109 as with some themes. I am also running .109. I had this problem when I had a particular theme loaded. Once I swapped out the theme for as different one, I have not had this issue in a few days since.
    02-27-09 06:01 AM
    I don't know if that is so much an issue with .109 as with some themes. I am also running .109. I had this problem when I had a particular theme loaded. Once I swapped out the theme for as different one, I have not had this issue in a few days since.

You are correct, some themes seem to be causing the issue. But it is to be expected. We are running Beta OS's and using a Beta theme. Hopefully once Plazmic finalizes its program it will help slow down the amount of issues running the themes have cuased. My guess is we will still have some until there is an official release on the OS's....

Only time will tell
    02-27-09 07:59 AM
    I too have seen this issue, BUT with the stock Zen theme it appears to be gone.
    02-27-09 08:01 AM
    see I'm using Zen, because all the themes are too glitchy and little things about them **** me off....

But with me using the default Zen, it has to be something with .109. It never, ever happened to me before on any other OS, leaked or not.
    02-27-09 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD