ok here it goes

i got my phone from insurance claim and did not use it until i got my case. the day i got my case i installed .141 lyrical hybrid (spelled right?). i been having issues with the screen when i click any button it does not come on, i gotta hold screen or any button for about 2 secs or 3.

i just installed bbcrackman's v5.1 .141 hybrid and it does the same thing so i know its not the hybrids fault.

i did a clean wipe hanheld and still same issue.

so im stuck at the moment if any body could help can msg me on BBM or here

thanks
    jason

here is a youtube vid when it uploads!!
    Last edited by ommpahlummpah; 05-18-09 at 04:00 PM. Reason: put a video for my problem
    05-18-09 02:52 PM
    Sounds from what you are saying, your screen doesn't click?
    Back to the drawing board. Get another one. Why did you use your ins? Warranty is 1 yr on these not 90 days like many "dumb phones".
    05-18-09 03:01 PM
    Did you try the phone with the official OS on it BEFORE you installed the hybrid? Did it work?
    05-18-09 03:05 PM
    could the touch setting or hover setting be set to long?
    05-18-09 03:07 PM
    the screen clicks fine. my old phone broke my bad lol. but every thing works perfect in hardware wise.

i played with it for alittle bit to make sure the click was fine and a few other things but did not notice/look for the screen problem.

it kind of acts like the screen has a lock on it and to turn the screen on you hafto hold any button for 3 seconds. In the hybrid .141 5.0.94? i was reading sompthing about lock fix but didnt see what the issue was.

thanks for speedy replys
    jason
    05-18-09 03:10 PM
    SPEED BUMP! for video k thanks
    05-18-09 04:26 PM
    last bump for hope. ima call vzw if i cannot get it figured out.

i changed the hover and tap sensitivity alil bit and played with it still no go unless they have to be set at certain numbers.

thanks
    jason
    05-18-09 10:44 PM
    2 things:

1. Verizon can't help you with unofficial OS' and they might deny you warranty service if they know you've used an unofficial OS on the device.

2. Bumping
    This refers to posting with the deliberate intention to either pad your post count or to keep a thread 'hot' so it appears at the top of the forum. Bumping can sometimes be useful, but you must wait three days from the original post to bump the thread. Only one bump is allowed per thread per user. CrackBerry.com's moderator’s reserve the right to delete useless “bumps” at their discretion.
    05-18-09 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD