Hey, have a question for you guys on here... A friend of mine is having an issue with his storm 2. He applied a screen protector to it and apparently in the process, it created a few white dots that appear to be on the screen... He was wondering if there would be a way to get these off with some sort of cleaner or what. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 10:30 PM
    Well it depends on where the white dots are. Are they under. He protector? Are they under the glass? Or are they just surface dots?

If they are under the protector it all depends on what kind of screen protector it is. If it is the kind like invisible shield that you need a soapy solution than no. They are just there. But I guess that depends on if it is excess water or air.

If it is a static cling, like the kind you buy from Verizon, than you can wash the back of the protector in water and let it dry.

If it is under the glass, like moisture, you might beein trouble. Let it dry out.

A few more details would help. Maybe a picture.

04-21-10 10:52 PM
    The above user has it right, we need a picture.
    04-21-10 11:05 PM
    I have the same issue. In my case its dirt that got trapped on the screen protector during application. I want even going to fix the issue.

04-21-10 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD