Hi all,
    I've searched high and low on this site and can't find any threads/posts.........
    I've got dust in between the screens on my Storm. Is there any way to get it out? Thanks in advance
    05-17-09 08:40 PM
    Umm well I found a trick that works pretty well, and that would be getting a piece of tape and fold it in half and make sure its flat with a nice edge (or just get a piece of double sided tape but i dont have that so...) and just slide it in the edges of the top and bottom of the screen and the dust comes right out.
    05-17-09 08:44 PM
    Umm well I found a trick that works pretty well, and that would be getting a piece of tape and fold it in half and make sure its flat with a nice edge (or just get a piece of double sided tape but i dont have that so...) and just slide it in the edges of the top and bottom of the screen and the dust comes right out.

Thanks Mike.....how do you get it in between the screens? Do you have to remove the screen?
    05-17-09 08:46 PM
    Sounds like you are not talking about the gap around the screen and more so under the screen itself. That's a tough call. The screen does come off as I have seen pics off, but I couldn't be 100% certain on how to get it off. Sit tight, someone will know I am sure
    05-17-09 08:48 PM
    Sounds like you are not talking about the gap around the screen and more so under the screen itself. That's a tough call. The screen does come off as I have seen pics off, but I couldn't be 100% certain on how to get it off. Sit tight, someone will know I am sure
    Thanks MCAP, you're right. NOT the gap. It's actually inbetween the glass screens. I'll probably call CS and have them send me a new one.....
    05-17-09 08:50 PM
    Ohh in between the screen ok, um well I did read somewhere on here, that you can take the screen off and with a q-tip apply super glue to a specific part around the screen, this will prevent more dust from coming in between the screens but as for the dust already there I dont know if you can take the screen apart or not.
    05-17-09 08:52 PM
    No problem...It shouldn't get like that. I have heard of the problem from this site with other Storm owners. Hopefully they will take care of it for you...Good Luck
    05-17-09 08:52 PM
    Thanks for your help fellas. I'm not sure I want to take on the whole QTip/Superglue thing
    Shouldn't happen in the first place.
    05-17-09 08:53 PM
    Thanks for your help fellas. I'm not sure I want to take on the whole QTip/Superglue thing
    Shouldn't happen in the first place.
    Yeah exactly it shouldnt happen in the first place
    05-17-09 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD