Well I got my replacement phone from Amazon...brand new in box not a refurb...

Screen clicks about 50% better and NO SCRATCHES this time.

However the screen seems to have more of a gap by the end key and the opposit corner by the ear piece there of making the screen a tad crooked.

Not a big deal but I was wondering if the t6 torx fix allows for realignment of the screen and if the problem here is that maybe one side is torqued to much
    02-21-09 04:14 PM
    do you mean the frame around the screen is crooked or the screen itself? If your phone is like mine, I can actually make the screen crooked by pushing the top or bottom one way or the other.
    02-21-09 04:45 PM
    the screen is actually crooked...just like you described with your except i cant really push it enough to correct it...im wondering liek I said fi those screws are to tight on one side and thats what is causing it
    02-21-09 07:16 PM
    Mine is slightly crooked and it's been like that since I got it 12/4. Weird thing is everything looks even at the top of the screen but it's the bottom near the keys where you can tell. Mine doesn't move enough to fix it.
    Clicks great and no dust under the screen so I'm leaving well enough alone.
    02-21-09 11:47 PM
    My screen is also crooked, I don't know what I want to do...
    02-24-09 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD