Does anyone know how to prevent clicking the screen while on a call? I find myself pressing the mute, speakerphone, conference call, while on a call. Is there anyway to "lock" the screen while on a call?

thanks
    12-08-08 10:10 PM
    Yeah I do the same thing and its really annoying. A lot of times I'll be holding the phone against my shoulder because I'm doing other things.
    12-08-08 10:17 PM
    That questions has been posted numerous times. Do a search, please.
    12-08-08 10:19 PM
    bluetooth headset
    If you call you could pull up the # menu.
    Had same issue with many touch mobile screens and leaned to hold phone on an angle.
    Does anyone know how to prevent clicking the screen while on a call? I find myself pressing the mute, speakerphone, conference call, while on a call. Is there anyway to "lock" the screen while on a call?

thanks
    It's in the stickies above... but
    "This tip was posted elsewhere on this forum by Rynoondew regarding the issue of accidentally clicking a button (like mute) while on a call:

"When making a phone call, after dialing hit the escape key ( the arrow) and you will get a prompt that says continue call and exit to home screen. You can still end the convo by hitting the red key and if you need to get back to the phone app... just hit the green key... works great!!!!""
    12-08-08 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD