I have been through several storms. The first 2 had issues with the screen click, you had to push really hard on the top for it to click. Went through a couple refurbs and finally got a new one earlier this week. The new one I got earlier this week seemed to be the best one I've had. The screen clicked fine all over. Now it doesnt click very good on the bottom left corner. I have to push it harder and it still doesnt even seem to click, it just performs like it clicks. It use to click evenly all around. Anyone else having this problem? Anyone know why it does this and should I return this one? I love the phone! Not like some of the other people that complain about it. It is an awesome phone and will be even better when they get some new software out, but I dont want a device that is defected. I am sure others feel the same.
    03-27-09 01:51 PM
    Search how to make your screen click 10 times better on youtube...there's a video tutorial.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 01:54 PM
    Or search screw fix on this site..different methods, similar results

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 01:55 PM
    I did the paper trick under the battery and it still doesnt click right. It clicked perfect when I first got it but now it doesnt work right on the bottom left.
    03-30-09 09:15 AM
    i dropped my storm and it developed the same symptoms you are having. Search for torx screw fix and i am almost positive if you take your time and adjust those screws a little at a time testing the clickablity it will get better
    03-30-09 09:23 AM
    instead of the paper i added a small piece of Velcro. I added just the hairy side of the Velcro and that did wonders for my phone. I've had it their for like three months and it has remained perfect. Yes the fix is a bit ghetto but my click is better than ever. What i like about the velcro is that since it's hairy its kind of like cushion between the bat cover and the device. The Cover closes perfect and it provides just the right amount of pressure.
    03-30-09 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD