New blackberry user. Please be nice. So, I have searched and haven't seen this particular problem mentioned.

So, the bottom middle of my screen (very bottom) doesn't seem to click the same os the rest of the screen. It still works, but the click feels different (doesn't really click, just presses down). Is my phone defective or am I just being too picky. I have some buddies with a storm. I'll have to check theirs, but I wanted to get a consensus here also.

Thanks.
    12-10-08 01:20 AM
    New blackberry user. Please be nice. So, I have searched and haven't seen this particular problem mentioned.

So, the bottom middle of my screen (very bottom) doesn't seem to click the same os the rest of the screen. It still works, but the click feels different (doesn't really click, just presses down). Is my phone defective or am I just being too picky. I have some buddies with a storm. I'll have to check theirs, but I wanted to get a consensus here also.

Thanks.
    I sent a replacement in for this exact reason, my new one clicks very good everywhere on the screen.
    12-10-08 01:21 AM
    I would just call and request a replacement.
    12-10-08 01:25 AM
    I'm right there with you mine is the same way but everything selects fine, i might try the torx fix but I'm not sure yet..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/screen-click-problem-fixed-using-different-method-109036/[/URL]

you can read what fix i am talking about there.
    12-10-08 01:26 AM
    I sent for a replacement due to 1 way audio and random resets... now my replacements is SLOW and there is that darn screen clicking weirdness. I guess it will take a while to work out the kinks.
    12-10-08 03:00 PM
    The stickies within a folder, doesn't seem to be working. No one notices them.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/scr...method-109036/
    12-10-08 03:07 PM
    The stickies within a folder, doesn't seem to be working. No one notices them.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/scr...method-109036/
    Amen.

Although they didn't seem to work too well when they were out of the folder either!!
    12-10-08 03:12 PM
    Thanks all for the replies. I saw the sticky, but it seemed that they were all in reference to corners not working so well. For me, it's at the very bottom in portrait mode right in the middle. I haven't seen many (or any at all) people mentioning this condition and the screws actually fixing it. (where the delete email message icon is in portrait mode).

Thanks again for the responses. If anybody has had this exact condition and had the screws fix it, I would love to hear about it. I would try it, but I have to get my hands on a number 6 torx bit. I have a 5 and 7, but no 6.... GO figure :-)
    12-10-08 03:37 PM
    Thanks all for the replies. I saw the sticky, but it seemed that they were all in reference to corners not working so well. For me, it's at the very bottom in portrait mode right in the middle. I haven't seen many (or any at all) people mentioning this condition and the screws actually fixing it. (where the delete email message icon is in portrait mode).

Thanks again for the responses. If anybody has had this exact condition and had the screws fix it, I would love to hear about it. I would try it, but I have to get my hands on a number 6 torx bit. I have a 5 and 7, but no 6.... GO figure :-)
    Mine is like that but it doesn't really concern me. As long as it can select things I'm okay with it.
    12-10-08 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD