Does anyone get annoyed with the clicking sound when typing?

Personally, I don't mind the idea of having to push the screen in to type and select things. However, I'm not so happy with the sound that it makes when i am typing. (click click click click click click........)

Its really very annoying when in a meeting or something and I want to respond to an email/bbm about the meeting and it makes the clicking noise. Somehow it seems louder than any of the other bb devices out there.

Personally, i'm really hoping that the Storm3 or even Storm4 has more of the iphone screen in which you just touch the screen to type, etc.
    07-20-10 09:43 AM
    yess i am the same wayy
    at work when its all quiet and ur text away n everyone can hear u texting
    didnt realize this until a few days ago
    need to make it quieter on the storm 3
    07-20-10 09:57 AM
    I liked the click; whiile not as loud, the physical keyboards click too. I didn't like the vibrating repsonse of the Droid.
    07-20-10 09:59 AM
    I enjoy the feedback. Better then the other touch screens in that you know you have pressed something.
    07-20-10 10:15 AM
    Bothers me not at all, except when I'm typing and a message comes in and the alert changes sound. Alas the BlackBerry's non-ability to play multiple sounds at once.
    07-21-10 12:01 AM
    I like the functionality of a screen that you have to physically push in, its just the noise of the click that I don't like.
    07-21-10 08:21 AM
    I guess i never really payed attention to it until you brought it up, but doesnt really bother me, because it actually moves your bound to get some form of click. but like posted above the physicall ones click too
    07-21-10 08:31 AM
    I like that you have to click the screen, but the sound can be annoying...it doesn't bother me if Im in a noisy area, but in quiet places like work, library etc etc...it can be a pain

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-10 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD