I thought Id experiment with a few cleaning products for my Storm screen and as luck would have it, I struck gold on my first attempt.

Mr Muscle Window and Glass Cleaner!

Yep, believe it or not this is the absolute bees knees for cleaning the screen. Just put a little on the blackberry cloth and give your screen a quick wipe down and voila! Good as new... and thats no exaggeration by the way. My screen literally looked like it did when it came out of the box when I cleaned it with Mr Muscle.
    01-07-09 11:32 AM
    I thought Id experiment with a few cleaning products for my Storm screen and as luck would have it, I struck gold on my first attempt.

Mr Muscle Window and Glass Cleaner!

Yep, believe it or not this is the absolute bees knees for cleaning the screen. Just put a little on the blackberry cloth and give your screen a quick wipe down and voila! Good as new... and thats no exaggeration by the way. My screen literally looked like it did when it came out of the box when I cleaned it with Mr Muscle.
    This commercial has been sponsored and paid for by Mr. Muscle Glass Cleaner, a subsidiary of the Fuji-Kon corporation.
    01-07-09 11:37 AM
    hey, you guys got a blackberry cloth? darn. i thought that we were supposed to get one in the box...but then when the phone came out no one had a cloth in the box. shucks.
    01-07-09 11:39 AM
    This commercial has been sponsored and paid for by Mr. Muscle Glass Cleaner, a subsidiary of the Fuji-Kon corporation.
    Ahh.... I have no idea what you are talking about. I dont work for Fu...

*runs out of room

hey, you guys got a blackberry cloth? darn. i thought that we were supposed to get one in the box...but then when the phone came out no one had a cloth in the box. shucks.
    I got one with my phone and as far as Im aware all phones are meant to come with one. Just give your supplier a call and see if they can rectify the situation. Very handy little thing that cloth.
    01-07-09 11:45 AM
    We got an 8GB memory card...the UK'er's got a cleaning cloth.

Personally, I think the Brit's got shafted...and I'm ok with that!
    01-07-09 12:00 PM
    I got both.
    01-07-09 12:02 PM
    I got both too.

A little charm and tact is all it takes.
    01-07-09 12:05 PM
    I got both.
    Damn Canadians!! First Celine Dion, now THIS!

I got both too.

A little charm and tact is all it takes.
    We're Americans; we have neither.
    01-07-09 12:05 PM
    I spray a good eyeglass cleaner on a lint-free cloth and wipe the whole device down. Works like a charm...
    01-07-09 12:06 PM
    Just use good quality microfiber and you will never go to anything else.
    01-07-09 12:10 PM
    I use my shirt, works fine for me. Although I'm in construction and nothing "pretty".

BTW, does everyone use the screen covers? I've still (just a few weeks) got the original one on and it's scuffed up from being in my pocket ('cause I hate those g-hay belt clips that make you look like you are trying to be important, lol), but it actually works better and seems to be less bothered when I have to use it say when I'm eating lunch and my hands aren't as clean as they should be to use the phone. /shrug
    01-07-09 12:18 PM
    I spray a good eyeglass cleaner on a lint-free cloth and wipe the whole device down. Works like a charm...
    +1

Windex is another alternative, for that Streak-Free Shine.
    01-07-09 12:20 PM
    Ahh.... I have no idea what you are talking about. I dont work for Fu...

*runs out of room

I got one with my phone and as far as Im aware all phones are meant to come with one. Just give your supplier a call and see if they can rectify the situation. Very handy little thing that cloth.
    I was makin' a funny. At least I thought I was
    01-07-09 12:21 PM
    Someone que Billy Mays!

The meaner, greener, BlackBerry Storm Glass Cleaner!
    01-07-09 12:25 PM
    hey, i didn't get a cloth too but if da 8gb sd card was da substitute then i'm ok with it
    01-07-09 12:29 PM
    I just use my eyeglass cloth and cleaner works perfectly.
    01-07-09 12:34 PM
    What ever you do, DO NOT spray or drip ANY cleaner ON the screen, put it on the cloth. Don't take a chance on liquid inside your Storm.
    01-07-09 12:41 PM
    I use my finger. Seriously.

I noticed I had a rather recalcitrant smudge in the corner of my screen. Used a slightly moistened tissue and it didn't work.

Ended up rubbing my finger across it repeatedly until it disappeared.

Apparently, the oils on my finger are corrosive
    01-07-09 12:41 PM
    hey, i didn't get a cloth too but if da 8gb sd card was da substitute then i'm ok with it
    I can't believe some phones came with 8gb cards and others didn't. I got one but thought it was standard. Got cloth too but who cares about that.
    01-07-09 12:42 PM
    what about the regular Windex or regular Precription glass cleaner ?? Any...
    01-07-09 12:46 PM
    I breathe on it and rub it on my shirt. Then again I don't WEAR A DRESS, or treat a BB like a priceless work of art. It is after all a PHONE
    01-07-09 12:46 PM
    I breathe on it and rub it on my shirt. Then again I don't WEAR A DRESS, or treat a BB like a priceless work of art. It is after all a PHONE
    Just a phone??!?!?

You sir are a cad. I challenge you to a duel at high noon!

Wow! I think I have had way to much Mountain Dew today.
    01-07-09 12:50 PM
    Just a phone??!?!?

You sir are a cad. I challenge you to a duel at high noon!
    If you're in West Virginia and they turn you down, they'll be in big trouble and get thrown in jail (this is actually a stupid law on the W.V. books)

Full Text: �61-2-24. Taunting for nonparticipation in duel; penalty. If any person post another, or in writing or in print use any reproachful or contemptuous language to or concerning another, for not fighting a duel, or for not sending or accepting a challenge, he shall be guilty of a misdemeanor, and, upon conviction, shall be confined in jail not more than six months, or fined not exceeding one hundred dollars.
    01-07-09 04:18 PM
    If you're in West Virginia and they turn you down, they'll be in big trouble and get thrown in jail (this is actually a stupid law on the W.V. books)

Full Text: �61-2-24. Taunting for nonparticipation in duel; penalty. If any person post another, or in writing or in print use any reproachful or contemptuous language to or concerning another, for not fighting a duel, or for not sending or accepting a challenge, he shall be guilty of a misdemeanor, and, upon conviction, shall be confined in jail not more than six months, or fined not exceeding one hundred dollars.
    How did you know that?
    LMAO

In Chicago we have strange laws too:
    Chicago law prohibits eating in a place that is on fire.

I do it all the time when the roof, the roof, the roof is...nevermind
    01-07-09 04:30 PM
    I use Apple Polish.. works great.
    01-07-09 04:37 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD