everytime charging the storm 2, the screen can't be used it, it is not sensitive when I try to touch it, it is happen even the phone is finished charging, I need to take battery off and on to reset everytime to have phone to become normal. How can I fix it?
    06-09-10 10:15 PM
    eBay charger? If you don't have an OEM charger or one of comparible quality it will cause that problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-10 10:21 PM
    everytime charging the storm 2, the screen can't be used it, it is not sensitive when I try to touch it, it is happen even the phone is finished charging, I need to take battery off and on to reset everytime to have phone to become normal. How can I fix it?

Get a Droid or iPhone and go whine on that forum.
    06-10-10 01:30 AM
    06-10-10 01:40 AM
    eBay charger? If you don't have an OEM charger or one of comparible quality it will cause that problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Mine is from eBay (pretty random-made-in-china-cradle actually) and have no issues (plus have the option to charge another spare battery at the same time), and can use my S2 as usual (no locks or weird behavior).

Not everything from eBay sucks, but who knows? maybe i just got lucky!

Peace
    06-10-10 02:24 AM
    Mine is from eBay (pretty random-made-in-china-cradle actually) and have no issues (plus have the option to charge another spare battery at the same time), and can use my S2 as usual (no locks or weird behavior).

Not everything from eBay sucks, but who knows? maybe i just got lucky!

Peace
    Oh, not all of them are bad, but it seems to be hit and miss. I mostly threw that out there as a possibility. I should have said "could cause a problem," my apologies...lol!

And yes, I had a china charger too for my S1 that worked fine. Just seen lots of reports int he past of people having issues.
    06-10-10 02:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD