Why doesn't the Storm have a "detector" like the IPhone does so it turns the screen off when you press it against your face/ear (during a call) and then it automatically comes back on when you take it from your face/ear (after a call)? This is a very convenient feature as it allows you to confirm the call has ended without having to push the red end key every time.
    Maybe I just don't have the right setting?
    11-22-08 11:08 AM
    well unless you're actually pressing the screen with your face it can't press any buttons. worst it can do is hover over them. Even if you do press the screen with your face, the chances of pressing one of the four buttons in the low-middle/bottom is going to be fairly difficult
    11-22-08 11:10 AM
    I have to disagree with the above post. I have muted 3 calls now because of my face hitting the screen. This is kind of a PIA when you dont realize it and start yelling because no one can hear you and you think the reception is bad
    11-22-08 12:52 PM
    Change your screen/keyboard options to let backlight timeout in 10secs.

I have to disagree with the above post. I have muted 3 calls now because of my face hitting the screen. This is kind of a PIA when you dont realize it and start yelling because no one can hear you and you think the reception is bad
    11-22-08 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD