Sorry if this has been asked before (I didn't see it when I searched), but I just deleted visual voicemail and navigator, and it told me it needed to restart to take effect. So when I clicked ok, it told me that it was already set to automatically turn off on Nov 26 at 5:15PM or something. How do I disable that? I don't want my phone to ever turn off automatically. When I click on the Auto On/Off choice in the options menu, it says that it's disabled.
    Thanks in advance!!
    11-25-08 10:11 PM
    I was at work this morning and a co-worker was playing with my phone. She came over to me and said, "uhh i think i messed it up or something", as it was displaying a message that it was set to power down automatically and proceeded to turn off.

I have this option disabled. Anyone else having these random auto on/off preset times occur?
    12-11-08 08:09 AM
    Are you sure it didn't say "Set to turn ON at 5:15 on Nov 26th"?

If so that's because your alarm is set to go off at that time and it automatically powers back on so the alarm can go off.
    12-11-08 08:37 AM
    I have an alarm set to go off on weekdays at 6:40 am. Everytime I turn of the phone or want to reset it, it tells me powering down... phone will turn on at 6:40 am. So like the poster before me said, maybe it is that.
    12-11-08 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD