Hello ev everyone. I recently download the scanner radio app to list to police and fire just like my regular scanner i have. i have the blackberry storm 2. I cannot get this app to work. When i click to begin to listen it just says Buffering 0 % AND It never goes higher or buffers. Then it says reconnecting and cycles through this process over and over again. i havnt got it to work once. I dont understand. If it is just me or if others are having problems with this app. Someone please help me. Thnaks
    06-19-10 10:18 AM
    Someone mentioned to me to go into the settings and on the player settings go to ( expierimental streaming) and click yes. I did this and it barely loads but at least it buffers it. Can anybody explain what expierimental streaming play back is or whatever???
    06-19-10 10:23 AM
    I am not having any issues and mine is set to use experimental streaming however I don't know what this is. What version do you have? I'm using 1.7.13
    06-19-10 10:57 AM
    I use this app a lot and i never have ever had a problem with it have you tried removeing the app and reinstalling it? i do use the experimental streaming too
    06-19-10 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD