Obviously this post is fake because he hasn't posted any info. He is probably the one scamming and is now wondering if anything bad is gonna happen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 01:51 PM
    Obviously this post is fake because he hasn't posted any info. He is probably the one scamming and is now wondering if anything bad is gonna happen.

Once again I am going to say... HELLO PEOPLE HAVE LIVES. Some people do not update/check/post on Crackberry every five minutes like some of us do. Give him a break. The thread has been up since 1 AM. Let him work or something!
    12-12-08 01:58 PM
    It's gonna be real funny when the scammer shows up on this website asking how to unlock a phone she bought of of eBay!

12-12-08 02:06 PM
    wow @ OP not responding

Good to see the community support in this thread though. If someone needs help in my neck of the woods, let me know!
    12-12-08 03:04 PM
    This is WHY you screen your buyers....

When you do this you can HEAR how they talk....

Undastawnd?
    Why you no call me?

Uneducated people scam, lie, cheat, steal, rob, kill, TRAMPLE people to death in Walmarts....
    you are effin ignorant...
    12-12-08 03:25 PM
    By Any Chance was it this seller?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/my-storm-sale-114344/

He openly admitted to listing an auction with intent to swindle.

Very Dishonest.
    12-12-08 03:49 PM
    Wow, I didn't expect so many posts. I got through the first three pages before some were saying this was a fake because I haven't posted back yet, so here is my post back.

As far as paypal, they did take the money out of my paypal account which I had already taken some of the phone money out. Once they took the phone money out, I am showing a negative balance on my papyal account. I was already told that when they revert the money back to her, that negative amount showing on my paypal will be deducted from my bank account.

I don't see how I was in the wrong for selling high. I didn't sit out in the cold on launch day to buy the phone for that reason. I won one in the NYC hunt and didn't think I woulf be able to wait for it to come in so I bought one from Verizon to hold me over. Once I realized it wasn't much better than my dying Pearl because of the software issues, I decided to sell it and wait for the one I won, by then there would be an update and all would be good.

I didn't have control over what the auction ended at other than ending it early but that would be dumb. If people are dumb enough to pay that much, more power to them.

I called Verizon about black listing it and they said it would only prevent the phone from being used on their network. I believe the person bought it to use on AT&T.

Paypal won't help me out because I didn't have a signature confirmation, just regular delivery confirmation...my fault and I admit that. I was already told that the money will be reverted back to her in 12 days. I asked if they could hold it longer if the law was involved and they said no.

The person who bought it lives in Lodi, CA.
    12-12-08 03:54 PM
    It is only 348 miles away from me....give the address..
    12-12-08 03:58 PM
    Wow, I didn't expect so many posts. I got through the first three pages before some were saying this was a fake because I haven't posted back yet, so here is my post back.

As far as paypal, they did take the money out of my paypal account which I had already taken some of the phone money out. Once they took the phone money out, I am showing a negative balance on my papyal account. I was already told that when they revert the money back to her, that negative amount showing on my paypal will be deducted from my bank account.

I don't see how I was in the wrong for selling high. I didn't sit out in the cold on launch day to buy the phone for that reason. I won one in the NYC hunt and didn't think I woulf be able to wait for it to come in so I bought one from Verizon to hold me over. Once I realized it wasn't much better than my dying Pearl because of the software issues, I decided to sell it and wait for the one I won, by then there would be an update and all would be good.

I didn't have control over what the auction ended at other than ending it early but that would be dumb. If people are dumb enough to pay that much, more power to them.

I called Verizon about black listing it and they said it would only prevent the phone from being used on their network. I believe the person bought it to use on AT&T.

Paypal won't help me out because I didn't have a signature confirmation, just regular delivery confirmation...my fault and I admit that. I was already told that the money will be reverted back to her in 12 days. I asked if they could hold it longer if the law was involved and they said no.

The person who bought it lives in Lodi, CA.
    great to hear back.

first, never use usps for expensive stuff. insurance from ups is so cheap and signatures are free?!?!1

second, call at&t NOW. give them whatever you can, especially the BB pin. When she tries to register it on BIS, it will be marked as stolen and she will be caught.

second, i think you should post her ebay name, so we know to avoid her. her address and phone would be nice, but maybe wouldnt be a good idea. but her ebay name is fair game.
    12-12-08 03:58 PM
    I dont even know how a signature recpt would help. What if the buyer simply claims that they recvd an empty box?

Did the buyer have good ebay feedback?

Isnt there any protection for sellers that use ebay/paypal?
    12-12-08 04:00 PM
    yes we need to see their ebay id, i want to see their feedback. this buyer is saying she never got it though, so insurance from ups would work.

so would signature and tracking, she says it never came (atleast thats what i read)
    12-12-08 04:03 PM
    Call AT&T, T-Mobile, Orange, Vodaphone, Telsus, Bell, Sprint, and whoever just don't let that bitach get away with it
    12-12-08 04:04 PM
    I don't know if I should be doing this but for the sake of no one else getting scammed, her ebay ID is

Jesse844

To make things worse, I got a call from a strange number on my cell phone on the day the Storm was delivered. It was 2 people laughing and then they hung up. Same thing happened 6 minutes later. I tried calling back and no answer. I did a reverse search on the number and guess what...it is a landline in Lodi, CA, same place the buyer is from. I wiped the phone before sending it but I am assuming now that my phone number would still be on the phone because that is the only way that she could get my number. (The number she called is the one that the phone was activated on when I was using it)
    Last edited by k761110e; 12-12-08 at 04:11 PM.
    12-12-08 04:07 PM
    Call your bank and put a stop payment on PayPal so they can't withdraw funds from your bank account.
    12-12-08 04:08 PM
    Moderator Please Close now Enough said..........
    12-12-08 04:08 PM
    That B*tch must PAY!!!!.....
    12-12-08 04:10 PM
    GIVE ME HER NAME AND ADDRESS AND I CAN TELL YOU EVERYTHING ABOUT HER... FRIENDS, RELATIVES, CELL PHONE, ETC.
    12-12-08 04:13 PM
    Call your bank and put a stop payment on PayPal so they can't withdraw funds from your bank account.
    I read somewhere in this thread that they would just put the account to collections if they couldn't get the money. Bad credit is not worth it.

Moderator Please Close now Enough said..........
    What is the issue?
    12-12-08 04:26 PM
    Um, ya...

Jesse844 has 100% positive feedback on Ebay. Quick and prompt payment was one of the comments.

Maybe, since you didn't require a signature, the box was stolen from her porch?
    I'm not gonna take sides because I have no idea what happened here. You posting your side of the story doesn't mean that's the whole story, and doesn't mean you're right...
    too much going on here to tell what the real truth is.
    12-12-08 04:28 PM
    I read somewhere in this thread that they would just put the account to collections if they couldn't get the money. Bad credit is not worth it.

What is the issue?

No issue...I just thought getting here ebay name was good....pay no attention to me..I did not mean it in a A$$hole kind of way...sorry
    12-12-08 04:32 PM
    Contact blackberry and mark thr pin as stolen it Is that easy she will only be able to make phone calls no data

12-12-08 04:34 PM
    So I just sent her a email from the Ebay website I think we all should send her a message to just do the right thing..what do think?
    12-12-08 04:37 PM
    paypal be ****ing people all the time. You only want to be a buyer and use paypal because u can scam ppl all the time. paypal automaticly takes the buyers side and they get their money back.
    12-12-08 04:42 PM
    Um, ya...

Jesse844 has 100% positive feedback on Ebay. Quick and prompt payment was one of the comments.

Maybe, since you didn't require a signature, the box was stolen from her porch?
    I'm not gonna take sides because I have no idea what happened here. You posting your side of the story doesn't mean that's the whole story, and doesn't mean you're right...
    too much going on here to tell what the real truth is.
    Yea, that is why I didn't cancel her bids or anything like that.

I am assuming she got the phone because I got the email implying that she received it and she called my phone number which the only way she would have got that is from the phone.

It did take her a week to pay for the phone.
    12-12-08 04:42 PM
    Contact blackberry and mark thr pin as stolen it Is that easy she will only be able to make phone calls no data

Unfortunately I didn't write the pin down before I mailed it, never even thought about it.

I just called Verizon to see if they would have the pin and they don't. Is there anyway to get it off of my computer or anything for you more technical people? I did use desktop manager to transfer all my files and contacts to it at one point.

And can we refrain from sending her emails and stuff at this point? I don't think it is going to help my case when she tells the law that she is being harrased.
    12-12-08 04:45 PM
218 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD