i was at san diego supercross last night and i was in line to go to the bathroom and the guy in front of me had the storm, so i asked him how do you like that phone? and than i pulled out mine to let him kno i had one too.. than he was like its OK but its always lagging and freezing up on me, camera starts when it wants.. etc. everything that i hear on this forum. luck fully mine doesnt do any of that. i got one of the GOOD storms thank god

than he says "Kinda makes me want to go and get an iPhone and laughs"... i just thought that was kinda funny. that official OS need to come out A.S.A.P. or they are gonna start losing people like that guy lol... its been long enough. NOW LETS SEE IT FINISHED ALREADY hopefully with all this time there taking, its going to make the phone PERFECT or atleast close to it
    02-15-09 03:20 PM
    Please tell me that you told him about CB. This place would save him a lot of frustration. At least help him with the frustration
    02-15-09 03:22 PM
    Please tell me that you told him about CB. This place would save him a lot of frustration. At least help him with the frustration
    ya ive learned a whole lot about this PHONE on this website. THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS!
    02-15-09 03:24 PM
    ya ive learned a whole lot about this PHONE on this website. THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS!
    I can't really remember life before I found CB
    02-15-09 03:36 PM
    I can't really remember life before I found CB
    What is this thing you refer to as "life"?
    02-15-09 03:37 PM
    if he knew about crackberry, he could have just downloaded the .99 remix by Sith, then his storm would have been perfect
    02-15-09 03:45 PM
    if he knew about crackberry, he could have just downloaded the .99 remix by Sith, then his storm would have been perfect
    lol im still on .75 and its NOT that bad atleast for me.. kinda slow but i can deal with it
    02-15-09 03:46 PM
    I have one made in Canada, in Dec. with Telus's
    v.4.7.0.76
    Platorm 4.0.0.96
    Cryto Kernel v3.8.5.51
    Branding version 1.0.126.84

I DL .99 and removed the Vendor file and tried to update. The update showed up in my DM but when I told it to update, it said no update needed.

I also have no camera issues, except for how long it takes to capture the image. I dont have any problems with the media player some others are having. I have only had 2 random reboots at the very first and no lockups. I wonder if Telus is already running a good OS that they are holding off on handing out to everyone else.
    02-15-09 03:51 PM
    If I meet someone with a storm, I always let them know about crackberry so they learn how to use their storm. It is only right to play it forward as one might say.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 03:56 PM
    Funny. Same thing happened to me. I whiped out mine and showed him how smooth and lag free .99 was and he was blown away. Who knows, he might be a member now since I told him where to find the os.

02-15-09 04:00 PM
    I tell any BlackBerry user I meet with any type of phone about CB...
    02-15-09 04:05 PM
    lol im still on .75 and its NOT that bad atleast for me.. kinda slow but i can deal with it
    Yup, I don't understand this at all...
    I am on a factory loaded .75 and this Storm is just the fastest thing, no lag and I rarely even see the loading timer...

The GPS takes less than seconds (the time it takes to load Garmin) and it's ready to navigate. Every aspect has been flawless and NOT one reboot.

I just got the Seidio holster and this has helped battery life tremendously!
    02-15-09 04:11 PM
    Me too. I am still on the original .75 OS and I don't have any lagging issue.

02-15-09 04:22 PM
    Last week, I was working and ran into someone with a storm. I asked him what OS he was using, he said .75. I told him I was using .99 (.103 now) and he asked to see the qwerty in portrait.

I was like, "Man, check out crackberry, it's..", he interrupted me, "man, I'm already there." I said, "oh awesome, I actually just joined last month but have been reading it for a while." He called me a newb.

Good times.
    02-15-09 04:23 PM
    I have one made in Canada, in Dec. with Telus's
    v.4.7.0.76
    Platorm 4.0.0.96
    Cryto Kernel v3.8.5.51
    Branding version 1.0.126.84

I DL .99 and removed the Vendor file and tried to update. The update showed up in my DM but when I told it to update, it said no update needed.

I also have no camera issues, except for how long it takes to capture the image. I dont have any problems with the media player some others are having. I have only had 2 random reboots at the very first and no lockups. I wonder if Telus is already running a good OS that they are holding off on handing out to everyone else.
    You need to make sure your computer is not connected to the internet when your doing this.

02-15-09 04:24 PM
    Last week, I was working and ran into someone with a storm. I asked him what OS he was using, he said .75. I told him I was using .99 (.103 now) and he asked to see the qwerty in portrait.

I was like, "Man, check out crackberry, it's..", he interrupted me, "man, I'm already there." I said, "oh awesome, I actually just joined last month but have been reading it for a while." He called me a newb.

Good times.

NICE! lets make CB world wide lol
    02-15-09 04:30 PM
    I work at a bank so I tell everyone I see with a BB about this site!

02-15-09 05:34 PM
    I tell everyone with a BlackBerry about CrackBerry....its a God send....
    02-15-09 05:40 PM

Good times.
    I'd have called him a noob right back...seeing as you have upgraded, and he hasn't! :P
    02-15-09 05:46 PM
    i was at san diego supercross last night and i was in line to go to the bathroom and the guy in front of me had the storm, so i asked him how do you like that phone? and than i pulled out mine to let him kno i had one too.. than he was like its OK but its always lagging and freezing up on me, camera starts when it wants.. etc. everything that i hear on this forum. luck fully mine doesnt do any of that. i got one of the GOOD storms thank god
    i had this same story happen 3x over the weekend
    02-15-09 05:50 PM
    If it weren't for CB, I would be totally lost! I'm going to tell every BB user I see about CB.

02-15-09 06:00 PM
    Should have told him about this site!
    02-15-09 06:01 PM
    i had this same story happen 3x over the weekend

sucks that people have those buggy storms... i feel bad for em lol

good thing my storm is good
    02-15-09 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD