Hi,
    I'm a new blackberry owner and I have the storm. I LOVE IT but I just can't figure out how to save a pic from the internet so I can text or email it? Anyone know how to? and I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, I'm a newbie
    12-28-08 05:53 PM
    I'd like to know about this too. I'm still trying to figure out if I can view an image full screen in Google Images. Every time I bring one up, the screen is cut in half and when i click on "view full image" it doenst do it right.
    12-28-08 08:39 PM
    I too would like help...
    12-28-08 08:40 PM
    this is hit and miss for me, sometimes when i click or hover over an image I can pull up the menu and there will be a save image option other times there wont
    12-28-08 09:30 PM
    It's also hit and miss with me. There were times when I could save the image from the browser... and just recently, there's no option for me to do so.

However, keep in mind that I only tried to save images from mobile FaceBook. After their upgrade.. I'm unable to save images from their mobile site. grrrrrrrr.....
    05-15-09 10:22 AM
    Here's the answer. Touch (don't click) the picture with your right thumb and hold your finger on it. Then take your left thumb and hit Menu/Save Image. (once the Menu is up, you can let go of holding the right thumb over the picture)

Also, you might want to touch image like above and hit Menu/View Full Image if you want to get the image in it's native resolution and color depth. Then when it opens up, touch the picture and hit Menu/Save Image as in the first instruction set.
    05-15-09 10:31 AM
    I'm also having this problem with the 8900 curve! If anyone can enlighten me as to how to save my facebook pictures onto my phone that would be appreciated. I dont currently have a computer lead so am unable to just attach it and save it onto my memory card etc.

Many thanks in advance
    09-06-11 05:15 PM
    Hi,
    I'm a new blackberry owner and I have the storm. I LOVE IT but I just can't figure out how to save a pic from the internet so I can text or email it? Anyone know how to? and I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, I'm a newbie
    I read through 6 user sites- push media volume up and down simultaneously. Works on Facebook too.
    05-24-16 10:10 PM
    I read through 6 user sites- push media volume up and down simultaneously. Works on Facebook too.
    Hi, still can't figure this out on the keyone, I found a image, I get the images may be subjec to copyright, visit, download image, search by image , share image.
    I do download image, but can't find where it goes from there.
    10-27-17 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD