Every time I get a new OS the desktop manager backs up automatically and then restores. But there are things it doesnt see to backup, like for example on google maps the login information. I also have a few other apps that have setup info, and they all need to be reset when its restarted.

Is there a way to backup everything?
    05-22-09 03:43 PM
    Most of the 3rd party apps require you to re-accept terms and re-enter any registration codes that were previously required after any new OS install. No type of backing up prevents this. However the 3rd Party backup does (for most apps) restore the setting that you might have had for the app.

Grey
    05-22-09 07:02 PM
    Most of the 3rd party apps require you to re-accept terms and re-enter any registration codes that were previously required after any new OS install. No type of backing up prevents this. However the 3rd Party backup does (for most apps) restore the setting that you might have had for the app.

Grey
    not with bubble army :'(

200 levels and an os update comes out hahah damnit!~
    05-22-09 07:23 PM
    Is there a good 3rd part app to use?
    05-22-09 10:54 PM
    Is there a good 3rd part app to use?
    To do what?

A good simple example is QuickPull. It is a free app that allows you to reboot your phone (battery pull) without taking off the back of the phone and physically removing the battery.
    05-22-09 11:31 PM
    Sorry the person above said use a 3rd party app to backup the extra stuff that the desktop manager doesnt backup... was wondering where I get this app?

Also trying to find out how to get a 2nd browser...
    05-22-09 11:33 PM
    Sorry the person above said use a 3rd party app to backup the extra stuff that the desktop manager doesnt backup... was wondering where I get this app?

Also trying to find out how to get a 2nd browser...
    What do you mean "get a 2nd browser..."

Did you just want to download additional browsers like Opera Mini or Bolt?
    05-22-09 11:34 PM
    I had another post about not using the BES for browser, in case the BES was down.... Like it was this morning

I have no idea what other browsers are available. What do you think is the best?
    05-22-09 11:36 PM
    I had another post about not using the BES for browser, in case the BES was down.... Like it was this morning

I have no idea what other browsers are available. What do you think is the best?
    I personally really like Opera Mini. I'm not very familiar with BES so I don't know whether or not it, or any other browsers, would still work if BES goes down.
    05-22-09 11:38 PM
    Thank you! sure appreciate the help!
    05-22-09 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD