Do you guys think any verizon/BB stores will be getting more shipments any time soon despite the website saying the new ship date is the 15th? I was busy all day today and didnt get a chance to order one, is there any hope?
    11-21-08 11:26 PM
    I called/visited about 5 stores today. One rep told me that there are no Storms anywhere in the midwest! looks like I'll be waiting too!
    11-21-08 11:47 PM
    From what I have been informed by both my local VZW manager and CS that there will not be any more Storm deliveries to local stores till "MAYBE" the middle of next week. CS pretty much told me that it would be faster to order one from them then wait till the stores get more. I have heard rumors that some stores back East (Washington State here) will get some delivered on Saturday.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 11:49 PM
    Looks like I'll just have to stop by verizon every morning before work to see if they've gotten any new shipments. In the mean time I may as well put an order in over the phone.
    11-22-08 12:07 AM
    That's exactly what I am doing. I actually had a Storm this morning but it was DOA and by the time they figured it out all were gone. Good luck in your hunt.

11-22-08 12:10 AM
    i was sent a confirmation that my storm will be in by noon tmw. i almost want to throw it on ebay.
    11-22-08 12:12 AM
    If you don't want your Storm "PM" me before you throw it on e-bay

11-22-08 12:14 AM
    WOW I would be so angry if I was you, having one so close...yet so far away. Hopefully there's shipments that dwindle in, not all storms can go to phone/online orders.
    11-22-08 12:15 AM
    WOW I would be so angry if I was you, having one so close...yet so far away. Hopefully there's shipments that dwindle in, not all storms can go to phone/online orders.
    actually, i ordered mine in the store after waiting in line for over an hour and being told they were out of stock.
    11-22-08 12:20 AM
    I'm almost glad I didn't have time to go out and wait this morning, most likely would have been disappointed (out of stock) and really really cold.
    11-22-08 12:22 AM
    I'm almost glad I didn't have time to go out and wait this morning, most likely would have been disappointed (out of stock) and really really cold.
    i live in Los Angeles. I think it was a freezing 70 degrees at 7AM.
    11-22-08 12:28 AM
    yeah, it was about 10 degrees when the sun came up here in Minnesota
    11-22-08 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD