Placed instore order at 9am PST (Orange County, CA) and at 5:30pm Verizon Calls me and tells me that my Storm order is still "pending" and not processed because of major delays...Thus, I probably won't get my Storm until mid to late next week, and maybe even as late as 12/5!!

I was so frustrated that Verizon gave me 500 free minutes and 1 month free of the visual voicmail. This was nice but i was still bummed.

Then at 6pm, I get an email from Fed Ex showing that my Storm was processed and is in route and it will be here TOMORROW by Noon!!

So if you are still holding out for hope that there will be Saturday delivery, hopefully this brighten's up your day!
    11-21-08 09:22 PM
    What is the last status you got from FedEx? Package data transmitted?
    11-21-08 09:27 PM
    4:33pm- Package leaves Ontario, CA
    6:00pm- pickup data transmitted to fedex

Arrival by Noon- 11/22
    11-21-08 09:39 PM
    Looks like you are good to go. Congrats!
    11-21-08 09:51 PM
    I ordered mine at noon from a rep. They confirmed overnight for sat by noon when making the order......However, no tracking number as of yet, nor does fedex have any delivery scheduled for my address....

Anybody know if stores should be getting shipments in tomorrow?
    11-21-08 09:57 PM
    I ordered mine got promise for Saturday delivery, (and paid extra for it), got confirmation email, but FedEx tracking number says it won't be here till Monday. I am bummed.
    11-21-08 10:03 PM
    Im stuck waiting untl monday to see if im even getting 1, preordered from best buy yesterday morn. Good luck to all the F**KERS for saturday lol
    11-21-08 10:06 PM
    I ordered mine at noon from a rep. They confirmed overnight for sat by noon when making the order......However, no tracking number as of yet, nor does fedex have any delivery scheduled for my address....

Anybody know if stores should be getting shipments in tomorrow?
    Did you buy at full price? If you walk into a store tomorrow to buy you will be paying full price. You already used your 2 yr agreement on that line and any other discounts to get the phone ordered. You can't use those deals again on the same line to pick one up just because yours is in a delivery status.

To answer your question, yes some stores are getting Saturday shipments but don't expect them to be large shipments.

If you paid for Saturday delivery ($20), call VZW back and get them to refund that or give you an account credit. Even though that fee went to FedEx don't let Verizon pass on the cost of the mistake to you. They promised you Sat delivery and took your money. Your deal is between you and VZW. Let VZW worry about getting your $20 back from FedEx for not making the delivery as promised & paid.
    11-21-08 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD