I posted this in another thread. This is what happened to me

I'm so pissed. I ordered mine early in the morning around 8:45am. Told them to ship it to our house (instead of my dads business) and to get overnight shipping. When I got an email confirmation of my order I noticed that he shipped to my dad's office and forgot to give me overnight dilvery!!!! *****. I asked him about it and this is what he said

"Agian I apologize. [name] sent me the email clear as day for the Saturday delivery. I had tunnel vision and only looked at the number and processed the order as quick as I could to be sure that your order was in before we ran out. We were selling over a hundred a minute. If I reprocess the order you will not receive untill after the 25th."

tunnel vison? BS. 100 a minute? BS
    at least he said we will get it on monday.
    11-22-08 12:13 PM
    Two Walmarts in Northwest Arkansas still have over 25 Storms available. With backorders at Verizon stores not shipping until Dec. I thought some of you out there might like to know.
    11-22-08 12:16 PM
    Ordered a storm from Circuit City kiosk yesterday at 10:15AM. Paid for Saturday shipping by 1:00PM ($19.99)...it is now 1:20PM and no phone. I called the VW kiosk and 611 and all they can tell me is that the order was placed. No tracking number??? They really screwed this one up...
    11-22-08 12:22 PM
    Ordered Mine Approx 9:05 In Verizon Store Coral Gables. They Only Had Five Yesterday Morning, I Was 7th In Line. Next-Day Air Actually Came through @ My Door 9:15 this morning. Cheers!
    11-22-08 12:33 PM
    i actually slept with my bedroom door open to make sure i didnt miss the doorbell. my anxiety ran too high and i ended up waking up at 7AM on a saturday. after checking the clock every 5 mins, i finally hear it.

WOOHOO! saturday delivery as promised at 9:05AM Pacific time. i played with it for over an hour now, but i just wanted to post up that i got it before i went back to it.
    11-22-08 12:40 PM
    I received mine today...I must say I am IN love with this phone.

It's awesome!!!

browser is great, no long lag instances...
    11-22-08 12:47 PM
    Im glad you finally got your Storm Valmanway. I followed your post last night in hopes that you got it as promised. Enjoy. Feel free to add me to bb messenger... Loving my Storm....
    11-22-08 01:25 PM
    Preordered mine on the phone last monday. Told couldn't place a telesales order till monday...she'd call me back. She calls me on Thursday night. Confirms my order. All is well. They will deliver it for Sat. Delivery for $20.

Sat. comes. No phone. I call them. My order wasn't place. My account indicates my info, an order, a request for sat. delivery. But it wasn't entered in.

I'll have to wait till Dec. 15th for Delivery with my crappy Motorola Q.

As a customer and stockholder...I'm pissed.
    11-22-08 01:26 PM
    JUST got the last from a best buy 20 min from my house. spent almost 2 hours there and on phone with TS trying to cancel my order, which they did and i now have my storm for same 199 less the 1995 shipping and got a free bt headset to boot. and i will be cashing in my free month of bis as well
    11-22-08 01:48 PM
    Its official they lost my STORM. I called and called again and every time I had to be put on hold for like 5 min. to see what had happened. All I got that it could get it today and they had no clue what happened. So they waved the the sat. delivery. They told me I would get a call no latter than 4 pm to see what happen.
    11-22-08 01:49 PM
    You might want to rethink that, you can't be a stockholder in VZW, they are privately owned. You may have Verizon stock, but not VZW.
    11-22-08 02:00 PM
    Big gigantic surprise, it DID NOT arrive today Saturday, as promised.
    I called VZ and got a FedEx tracking number which says Monday by 3PM.
    Have I told you how disgusted I am with VZ? Signed: TheMilkyWay

I was #9 in line yesterday morning when they sold out their lonely six. I was promised overnight delivery for today, Saturday. There was even a $14.95 FedEx charge that they "supposedly" waived. Additionally, they applied the REBATE so I do not have to deal with that either. I never got a tracking number nor thought to ask for one.

I am disgusted with this whole thing and I only half believe I will receive the Storm today, as promised. I won�t even be around to accept it in the AM because I am golfing, as usual. I will leave a note asking them to leave it where FedEx usually leaves their stuff for me, but I can almost anticipate something going wrong with that, as well. My note will also say �see neighbor, if signature needed. Oh well, we�ll see. I�ll be back at the end of the day to give y'all my update as to if or if not received, as promised!
    11-22-08 02:03 PM
    I picked up a storm yesterday morning (was one out of three people at my store to get one). After that I ordered one for SAT shipping to surprise my father with. He received it this morning!

Although Verizon did not come through at all with this launch (releasing under 100 storms at most to every store, and over ordering probably thousands of storms), I lucked out big time!
    11-22-08 02:12 PM
    Preordered mine on the phone last monday. Told couldn't place a telesales order till monday...she'd call me back. She calls me on Thursday night. Confirms my order. All is well. They will deliver it for Sat. Delivery for $20.

Sat. comes. No phone. I call them. My order wasn't place. My account indicates my info, an order, a request for sat. delivery. But it wasn't entered in.

I'll have to wait till Dec. 15th for Delivery with my crappy Motorola Q.

Same exact thing happened to me. I emailed them and told them how unhappy I was that my order was not place. It isn't the fact that I won't have a phone, it's the fact that they didn't do their job like they promised. Even if I got it this Thursday I would be fine with that. Now I have to wait until at least Dec 15th.
    11-22-08 02:14 PM
    Got mine earlier today. I love it so far.
    11-22-08 02:23 PM
    It's 2:54pm here in Chicagoland and i still do not have my storms, called my verizon rep and they told me no tracking information available and i would be refunded for the saturday delivery. she says to me, "Wow, I guess we really underestimated how big these phones would be."

Um...does the word DUH mean anything to her?!?! I highly doubt Verizon was that naive about the storm.

So here is my whole Saturday ruined by sitting at home waiting for a phone that never came, when will iIreceive it---who knows.

Great first impression Verizon!
    11-22-08 02:59 PM
    Right there with ya tiffstar! I've been forced to clean my house rather than play with my Storm! How dare you Verizon!!
    11-22-08 03:03 PM
    I think i'm getting mine monday now too
    My storm was shipped yesturday(friday) at around 3pm, with overnight shipping, but it says the estimated arrival time is 3pm MONDAY... even though when i called verizon last night, and they checked the shipping status, they said it would come today.

i'm really pissed!
    11-22-08 03:12 PM
    SaMaster,

Did you pay for Saturday shipping? Fedex priority overnight normally delivers only M-F, so you have to pay extra. If you did, I would recommend calling up CS and asking them to refund you the Sat shipping fee.
    11-22-08 03:17 PM
    I called telesales Thursday night to place my order. they took it, I asked for Saturday delivery and paid the extra for it. Was told that I would receive an e-mail confirmation and a tracking number.

As of yesterday - Friday - i had not received anything. I called my sales person several times and left messages yesterday to see what was up. Nothing. I called 611 and all they told me was they couldn't see anything because the system was so taxed.

Got a call at 10:30 this morning from my sales guy. Apparently he calle din sick yesterday, didn't get any of my messages, and we found that he entered my billing zip code wrong and the order got kicked back to him (while he was out sick). So he corrected it and now I'm looking at 12/15.

Really?!?!?!? Come on!!!
    11-22-08 03:25 PM
    The funny part was that the verizon corp store had over 70 people standing outside during my lunch break yesterday and I walked into the Costco next door in the same shopping center and picked mine up in 15 minutes (they only had 3 and had sold one by lunch). That's what I call irony!
    11-22-08 03:30 PM
    SaMaster,

Did you pay for Saturday shipping? Fedex priority overnight normally delivers only M-F, so you have to pay extra. If you did, I would recommend calling up CS and asking them to refund you the Sat shipping fee.
    Well, since my mom had to pay full price(no upgrade available) and wait in line... the verizon people were feeling nice, so they said they would give me Saturday shipping and pay for it themselves. I'm kinda thinking they screwed us over.....
    11-22-08 03:33 PM
    I got my storm this morning around 10am, ordered it yesterday through telesales.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 03:34 PM
    I just checked my fedex tracking number, it says my storm arrived at the sort facility in my home town at 4:45am today Saturday, but it won't arrive til Monday haha excellent!
    11-22-08 03:35 PM
    Checked my emails all day.... NO tracking number. Mind you my rep said it was sent out at 9am. Its ridiculous that I dont have a tracking number YET.....
    11-22-08 03:52 PM
143 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD