When I was ordering my Storm at the store at around 9AM, the rep made it seem like I would have Saturday Delivery for sure (100%). Hence, I gave them my home address for delivery as I was willing to wait at home till it arrived. After everything I've read here about shortages/delays, along with getting no Tracking Number as of yet (4:40PM), it doesn't look like I'm getting it tomorrow. This means that the earliest I would get it is Monday or Tuesday when I will be at work and no one will be home. If I knew this was the case, I would have had them send it to my work address or even ship it to the store so I can pick it up. What to do?
    11-21-08 06:42 PM
    Have you tried calling *611 (customer service) and asking for the tracking number? I usually don't get a tracking number sent to me voluntarily when I order in-store or via telesales; I called up for mine around 2PM or so today and they gave it to me right away.
    11-21-08 06:43 PM
    Have you tried calling *611 (customer service) and asking for the tracking number? I usually don't get a tracking number sent to me voluntarily when I order in-store or via telesales; I called up for mine around 2PM or so today and they gave it to me right away.
    that is yet another problem. i am at work and my phone ran out of batteries. gotta wait till i get home to call 611 or can I call the main number?
    11-21-08 06:46 PM
    Most if not all of the orders that went in today will be arriving on Tuesday. Unless you did overnight, then you'd receive it on Monday. According to our Business Rep that was the quickest we'd get them without going to the store.
    Last edited by sullyz; 11-21-08 at 06:46 PM. Reason: spelling..
    11-21-08 06:46 PM
    that is yet another problem. i am at work and my phone ran out of batteries. gotta wait till i get home to call 611 or can I call the main number?
    There is a regular phone number, but I don't have it on-hand because I've never used it. Fairly certain it's a toll-free call. It might be on VZW's site somewhere.
    11-21-08 06:47 PM
    ordered it Thursday, rep put in the order today, fedex tracking says tomorrow by noon
    11-21-08 06:48 PM
    just called the main number and asked for my tracking number.....they said it hasn't even been shipped yet. The light at the end of the tunnel is that it's currently 5PM and i believe the cut-off for West Coast FedEx shipments is 7PM. I should have gotten a tracking number when the waybill was created, so I'm just hoping they are getting that ready not.

I'm thinking they'll ship it on Monday if possible, but if not, I might be in the 12/5queue.
    11-21-08 07:01 PM
    i got my storm with a corp discount and with free overnight shipping
    11-21-08 07:02 PM
    just called the main number and asked for my tracking number.....they said it hasn't even been shipped yet. The light at the end of the tunnel is that it's currently 5PM and i believe the cut-off for West Coast FedEx shipments is 7PM. I should have gotten a tracking number when the waybill was created, so I'm just hoping they are getting that ready not.

I'm thinking they'll ship it on Monday if possible, but if not, I might be in the 12/5queue.
    What time did you order?
    11-21-08 07:03 PM
    I also have a saturday arrival and no tracking number, what the ****!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 07:04 PM
    Hate to say it but you may be out of luck. I'm in California, and ordered at 8am in-store and it was picked up by Fedex 4 hours later. If you called Verizon and they said you don't have a Fedex number yet, I highly doubt its getting shipped today. And unfortunately, if its not today, then its probably 12/5. Good luck though!
    11-21-08 07:06 PM
    UPS doesnt deliver on saturdays not sure about Fedex though.
    11-21-08 07:06 PM
    Hate to say it but you may be out of luck. I'm in California, and ordered at 8am in-store and it was picked up by Fedex 4 hours later. If you called Verizon and they said you don't have a Fedex number yet, I highly doubt its getting shipped today. And unfortunately, if its not today, then its probably 12/5. Good luck though!
    I doubt that. I ordered at 6amPST and paid for overnight and have not got a tracking # yet. Mine will definitely be shipped before the 5th.
    11-21-08 07:09 PM
    What time did you order?
    My receipt says 9:19AM. When I called the MAIN VZW line, they said that my order was placed at 9:58AM. Either way, it's still way before the 2PM or even the noon deadlines.
    11-21-08 07:13 PM
    My receipt says 9:19AM. When I called the MAIN VZW line, they said that my order was placed at 9:58AM. Either way, it's still way before the 2PM or even the noon deadlines.
    yea, this is crazy for sure. I don't understand what is going on. Many people who ordered hours after me already have a tracking number. I have nothing.
    11-21-08 07:15 PM
    I pre-ordered by telesales on Thursday morning. She put in the order at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Friday (I am in Los Angeles), paid for Sat. Shipping, and got a tracking number at 4:40 p.m. or so Pacific. I am scheduled for tomorrow before noon.

If you don't get a tracking # by late tonight, call Fed ex and ask if there is a tracking # for your address in the system. If not, you can call again on Monday and they can change the delivery addy for you then when they have a tracking #. Also, they won't leave without a signature, so if they try to deliver on Monday, they won't leave it and you can change to a different addy then.
    11-21-08 07:18 PM
    wow...not cool.

I'm pretty sure I'm not getting the Saturday Delivery as promised as the VZW main line rep told me that he showed no record of shipment. I tried calling my stores direct line right now to see if they were getting a shipment tmw (that I could directly pick up). If not, then I was going to change my shipping address to my work. Unfortunately, I was able to do neither. Everytime I press the button to reach a live rep, it takes me back to the beginning menu. GRRR...I'm not liking Verizon much right now.
    11-21-08 07:47 PM
    hey guys, i ordered mine at 6 am and i didn't get a tracking number then, but i called at around 8 and i got one and it's on its way here tomorrow
    11-21-08 07:54 PM
    oh by the way, it is coming via fed ex which do saturday deliveries, so you MUST be there to sign for it...
    and ups does saturday deliveries as well.
    11-21-08 07:55 PM
    oh by the way, it is coming via fed ex which do saturday deliveries, so you MUST be there to sign for it...
    and ups does saturday deliveries as well.
    I know FedEx does do Saturday deliveries, but what about pick up? I called my store and they said they should have a tracking number when it ships tmw. Does this sound right?
    11-21-08 07:59 PM
    My tracking number says monday by 3...I forgot to get saturday shipping. ah well.
    11-21-08 07:59 PM
    woot woot, had to go to the verizon store to get my tracking info... and to check out the storm but it was picked up around 10am PST and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow!
    11-21-08 08:15 PM
    I ordered mine in the store this morning. I didn't get a tracking number, so I decided to call FedEx. They confirmed that I have a package that will be delivered by noon on Saturday.
    11-21-08 08:16 PM
    To those of you who were told yours wouldn't ship until 11/25 or 12/5, have hope.

I ordered mine thru CS at 6:30-ish this morning, and didn't complete the call for almost two hours. It was to be over-nighted and received by 12:30 pm tomorrow. When I called a few hours later for a tracking number, I was told it wasn't going to ship until 11/25. I called back an hour or two later and was told 12/5. I got kinda pissed and that CSR went to her manager and came back saying since the order was placed before 2:00 it would ship 11/25.

However, I just now got an email w/the FedEx tracking info saying it'll be delivered before 1:30 pm tomorrow. Yay!
    11-21-08 08:41 PM
    if you go to the message center in you vzw account you can view a PDF of your latest Eqipment Receipt with the name of your rep and order time. apparently mine was 745 and i was told being shipped by wendsday. just curious which time they are on.
    11-21-08 09:08 PM
143 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD