Hey all...first time poster; long time reader
    Anyways, I upgraded to .86 right after it came out and have had absolutely no problems. I love my Storm and these forums are frighteningly addictive ! I've kept up with all the threads on the latest builds and have been tempted on several occasions to take the plunge. I keep battling the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" mentality with wanting to see what the latest leaks have to offer. The advice on most of the threads is that if you don't like the newer OS you can always revert back to the OS that worked best for you. That makes perfect sense. But my question, and I don't believe it's been addressed in any of the other threads (forgive me if I'm wrong) is this - Does your phone perform the same way after reverting back to a previous OS? It seems that every device/OS behaves differently for different folks. So I'm worried if I upgrade to .109 and don't like it, then will .86 work the same as it does now? What say you all of you that have tried an OS and went back to a previous build?
    02-27-09 07:43 PM
    There is no reason why the same software should perform differently on your same hardware. It's really unpredictable to be honest but no, there is no reason unless your computer has a factor into the equation. Not a bad question for beginners.
    02-27-09 07:53 PM
    thanks....guess i forgot to mention the underlying assumption is that same apps/configuration between OSs. I wouldn't think it would matter but just curious what other people have found
    02-27-09 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD