I downloaded .113 yesterday and I'm having the same problem that I was having with .109.

- at random times when I hit the BB button to either send a message or any other reason the app switcher comes up.
    - major typing lag when in landscape
    -at random when hitting the back button to just go back one, it takes me to the home screen and closes the app instead of going back one.

Anyone else getting this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 01:59 PM
    - Holding BB button too long or your keystroke is set too fast

- ??

- that happens depending on the app or whatever screen you were on prior, its not a bug.
    03-24-09 02:05 PM
    Change your keyrate to Medium-fast and the BB key issue should go away.
    03-24-09 02:43 PM
    I downloaded .113 yesterday and I'm having the same problem that I was having with .109.

- at random times when I hit the BB button to either send a message or any other reason the app switcher comes up.
    -at random when hitting the back button to just go back one, it takes me to the home screen and closes the app instead of going back one.

I also occasionally see the browser jump back to the home screen once in a while, even when the prior screen is something else. That goes all the way back to .75.

03-24-09 03:22 PM
    I just got a bbm freeze...never happened while running .114

03-24-09 03:27 PM

Thas because this is not an "official" os release! It is all BS!
    03-24-09 03:31 PM
    Since adding 113 I havent had my Storm freeze up at all and the lag from the keyboard is so much better than the 75. No complaints here.
    03-24-09 03:31 PM
    Change your key rate like someone else stated

03-24-09 03:41 PM
    I have not seen any huge issues with 109. The one I just encountered was in Messages and SMS/MMS I was unable to get into Landscape. Battery pull and all fine. The OS was up for 11 days...
    03-24-09 03:57 PM
    where do you change your key rate at?
    03-24-09 04:10 PM
    go to:
    options>screen/keyboard>scroll down to key rate
    03-24-09 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD