Ok, so I've searched high and low for the solution for like two days, and still cant find one.

I put music on my storm, through the memory card...I just drag and drop from either itunes or a folder on my computer. Some time last week, everytime I put any new songs on my phone, it all has the same album art and I don't know why.

I've tried restarting, a battery pull, exploring the memory card thru the blackberry, and looking at it again on my cpu (hidden files and all)

Some forum I read said to delete a folder.jpg where the music is, or something like that, and I don't even see that.

I don't care to find the correct album artwork, but to see this same album art is annoying me, so if anyone can help, I would GREATLY appreciate it.
    02-26-10 11:31 PM
    yeah I have same problem, it labels any song with out album art an album that it not and all are the same pic.
    02-28-10 01:06 PM
    Same here. I do not believe I had this problem before I got Desktop Manager for Mac so I wonder if part of the problem is with Desktop Manager?
    02-28-10 04:04 PM
    Search the Media Card for a file called BBThumbs.db. There should be one in each directory for music, pics, etc. Delete each instance of it. Then unplug your BB from your PC and let it reindex the media card (might take a while if you have a bunch of stuff on there). Once done, your wacky issues should be gone.

BTW, be aware that it's a "hidden" file, so you must have the option to "Show Hidden Files" enabled in Windows Explorer.
    02-28-10 04:12 PM
    I created the same problem of duplicate album art in my music collection by renaming the album name of many artists to a common name as a way of grouping songs together. Stupid thing to do and I know, but the fix for me was to create new unique album names for those I'd duplicated. Oh, and before you say it I know I can use genre to group songs together, but with my way I can have a large group of songs under 1 genre called charts, and then a multitude of smaller groups inside. Instead of using the album name to do this, I now use the composer name field instead. Now my collection plays my music exactly how the way I want it, and with the album art that I've chosen too
    08-25-13 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD