Wondering if a program known to leak is safe to keep on my bb if I keep it closed. Also. If I use said program, then close it, does it require a reboot to reclaim lost memory. I have fair traffic and love it, but as stated here it does leak. However I seem to drop faster even if I don't open it! Which I thought wouldn't happen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 07:02 AM
    yeah it's ok to have on your phone. a lot of the themes out there leak memory a lot as well. a lot of apps leak mem and it's normal. and you dont really need to reboot the phone everytime you use an app.
    05-13-09 07:12 AM
    If an app has a problem with memory leakage, it really doesn't matter if it's open or not. It's going to happen regardless. If you like the app and don't want to delete it, you can always run the memory cleaner throughout the day to stay on top of it.
    05-13-09 07:13 AM
    having it installed on you BB is causing the leak, you don't have to have it running to cause leaks. The only way to regain the memory is to do a battery pull.

Can i suggest getting quick pull and setting up a schedule to do the pull for you daily when you ar sleeping.
    05-13-09 07:14 AM
    having it installed on you BB is causing the leak, you don't have to have it running to cause leaks. The only way to regain the memory is to do a battery pull.

Can i suggest getting quick pull and setting up a schedule to do the pull for you daily when you ar sleeping.
    I second that.
    05-13-09 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD