I can't believe I am going to say this...but I agree with Dave on this one!
    LOL! has the world stopped spinning on its axis??
    06-09-10 09:04 AM
    Dude... calm down... he wanted a simple answer, and all you did was go into an iPhone rant...why? as a matter of fact, the OP didn't even mention the iPhone in his/her first post.

Sounds to me like someone REALLY wants the iPhone
    Doesn't need one, he's got a S2 and one of those Touch doodads. >.<
    06-09-10 09:08 AM
    LOL! has the world stopped spinning on its axis??
    Might wanna ask him how those green eggs and ham taste lol
    06-09-10 09:13 AM
    Doesn't need one, he's got a S2 and one of those Touch doodads. >.<
    yeah, and the touch has the same issues as the iphone--intrusive notifications, non removable battery, and I HATE typing on the touch. plus, it will NEVER have Flash (well, as long as Jobs is alive).
    06-09-10 09:13 AM
    yeah, and the touch has the same issues as the iphone--intrusive notifications, non removable battery, and I HATE typing on the touch. plus, it will NEVER have Flash (well, as long as Jobs is alive).
    Lil' Stevie is just sore cuz it wasn't his creation and nobody has to buy it from the app store.
    06-09-10 09:20 AM
    My concern with surepress is exactly what you have experienced. To me it shouldn't be than finicky to get one that works.
    trust me i came from a curve 8330 which was my first blackberry only had it for 4 months before getting the storm, the surpress is amazing compared to the other touch phones, my wife and her parents have the lg chocolate touch and i find that phone to be a horrible piece of crap. the first few days or even a week the storm is going to feel funny to you. after a bit it will be like second nature, i have my storm in an otter box defender case, yes it makes the phone large, but to tell you the truth when i take it out of the case on the weekends it feels too small and i find it weird to type on,,, good luck in your choice... storm 2 ownz
    06-09-10 09:45 AM
    Dude... calm down... he wanted a simple answer, and all you did was go into an iPhone rant...why? as a matter of fact, the OP didn't even mention the iPhone in his/her first post.

Sounds to me like someone REALLY wants the iPhone
    This Dave rarely has anything of value to add, he just like's to see his post to see how amazing he is with his crackberry "genius" status. We've had back and forth a few times and I've just learned to ignore him and not respond to his posts.
    06-09-10 11:09 AM
    This Dave rarely has anything of value to add, he just like's to see his post to see how amazing he is with his crackberry "genius" status. We've had back and forth a few times and I've just learned to ignore him and not respond to his posts.
    LOL! I can't help how the forum labels one's posts, based on the number of posts. I'm certainly no genius when it comes to my Blackberry. Nor am I genius in other matters, either. If people don't like the labels attached to members posts, they should take it up with management. Personally, I don't pay any attention to post counts or the labels. I've been on other forums where the labels were far more irritating, and eventually they got changed, but barely for the better.
    06-09-10 11:41 AM
    +1

10char
    06-09-10 11:50 AM
    +1

10char

I win...by 999
    06-09-10 12:29 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD