I just recently picked up the S2 and switched everything over from my curve. A lot of the apps aren't compatible I'm learning. But I have seen people talking about youmail on their S2's and I just can't get it to work so I'm looking for some help. At the login screen, I am unable to type anything. The keyboard shows up but I can't type! Does anyone have any ideas
    05-10-10 07:43 AM
    mine works fine but I might of had to disable compatibility mode. I'm checking how... standby
    05-10-10 08:22 AM
    yup, thats it. When I hit the BB button in applications, it shows "enable" which means when I first started using it, I had to disable it. After that it should work fine. Its a great app! Lots of bugs when it was first announced and came out for blackberry, but since then, its flawless, especially on an S2
    05-10-10 08:25 AM
    ^Thanks a lot, I appreciate that. I'll give it a try.
    05-10-10 08:27 AM
    That did the trick! Thanks again, man. Hmmm I wonder how many of my other malfunctioning apps this will solve?
    05-10-10 08:31 AM
    Any time you have an app that the keyboard comes up and you can't get rid of it then that's the compatability mode problem. If its something else most likely won't help enabling compatability but it's always worth a try.
    05-10-10 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD