Going back to 9700 due to amount of typing i do while traveling. Will miss the S2.

Here is what ive found using both:

9700 more zippy, better batt life ...ATT 3 g with .656 OS on 9700 is way better. Holds 3 g and hardly any dropped calls. Using alot in San Diego and Idaho.

S2 with .607...Dropped calls in different areas...killer screen and new screen fix works great. I talk so much also that i can kill the 2600 battery in a day as well.

Maybe the slider will be best of both worlds...

My S2 is in the market place if anyone is interested.

Maybe il be back with s3 as i am truly a crack berry addict..
    05-31-10 12:53 PM
    I hear You even though I just went the other way. S2 is heavier and eating the battery compared to the 9700, but on.669 I am not experiencing any issues so far and I am determined to give the storm a chance.

I don't think we will see any devices with physical keyboards a few years from now. ..

But was I to select the one and only phone for the rest of my life it would also be the bold again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-10 03:35 PM
    I'm also looking to go from a Storm 2 to a Bold for the same reason: the amount of typing I find myself doing these days doesn't Bold well on the Storm So if anyone's looking for a very well cared for Storm 2 locked on Telus, let me know!
    05-31-10 09:42 PM
    It's gotta be a smaller fingers vs huge digits thing....I don't understand how ppl say that they do a lot of typing and lean towards the physical keyboard option. I have used from the peal all the way up to the tour and bold 2, I find the keys on the 8330 the best of all. The keys are so small and pushed together on these next generation bbs some even very soft. Tour - Bold 2.

I can move so much faster on the "reduced" keypad on both my S1 & S2, the other phones I found that i had to use the edges of my fingers to hit keys....Guess I just have huge digits for fingers.
    06-01-10 07:52 AM
    It's gotta be a smaller fingers vs huge digits thing....I don't understand how ppl say that they do a lot of typing and lean towards the physical keyboard option. I have used from the peal all the way up to the tour and bold 2, I find the keys on the 8330 the best of all. The keys are so small and pushed together on these next generation bbs some even very soft. Tour - Bold 2.

I can move so much faster on the "reduced" keypad on both my S1 & S2, the other phones I found that i had to use the edges of my fingers to hit keys....Guess I just have huge digits for fingers.
    Same for me ^^^^^
    06-01-10 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD