I'm having a lot of trouble with my S2 Radio. The last time I can remember a flawless radio was .428. I've had TONS of OS's since then. Every one of them results in the same thing. Other people saying...."you're breaking up". Apparently it's for a couple of words and then it goes back to normal. I get it on my end too. Does anybody experience anything like this.

As I'm typing this I just realized it could have something to do with my Verizon Wireless Network Extender. I hadn't thought of that til now. I have to check over the next couple days if people say that to me outside of my house.

Come to think of it I think it happens on my Vonage too.

Anybody have any experience with any of this?

Under any circumstances, does anybody ever have this same problem?
    04-27-10 07:58 PM
    I've had radio issues with any OS higher than .517, I'm in areas with not-all-that great of service alot so it becomes a real issue.
    04-27-10 08:03 PM
    I should have added;

when I'm home and at work I have FULL bars.
    04-27-10 08:06 PM
    You're not the only one. I'm running 607 and am considering loading a hybrid OS to resolve the radio problem. We bought a cellphone mainly to make calls, right? Someone needs to get this fixed ASAP.
    04-28-10 10:01 AM
    I had this similar issues with my S1 but kve had my S2 for 3weeks running .607 and no issues as of yet but if I *** accross anything I will repost in here with a resolution or mayb sumone else will

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD