First off, I am sure this is going to start a firestorm.. I have to admit, for the last month I have been thinking and leaarning about S2 and Droid! Within the last few days and my countless hours @ work on Crackberry I have been pushed away from S2! I did not go to VZW Corperate until 15 min until closing because I did not want the S2! I played with the demo and still was not sold! I thought well I have a week or so before Droid I will try it out! I have to tell you, once i bought the phone and used it as my phone, not just a display phone, wow its amazing! I am so glad that I have got the S2 now! It is a supercharged S1! The system runs so smooth, like it should it keeps up with you! No delays! The Acc.Rom. when you turn your phone side ways and back up right NO delays!! Its very fast, smooth and runs and feels like it should! The typing and surepress 2 is great and awesome! I love when the phone is in lock or off the screen transforms hard and not clickable! Plus it says 3G ha ha ok That was a joke! I was talking bad about S2 earlier today I admit thats why I say give it a shot buy it, you have thirty days! Lets face it some phones will have some issues thats natural! One good thing about RIM they will get it fixed maybe at the speed of lava but they will! So i am asking that until you buy it give it a fair shot and lets not give people who are on the fence to much of a bad opinion unless we have bought it! I admit I was talking bad, but now just sharing what I have learned and how happy I am with my purchase!! Please let me hear what you think! And no..... VZW nor rim paid me for this ha ha just my honest opinion I love the phone! Only issues are wifi not connecting and bottom keys sometimes hard to read if your hands are dirty, they ready heat signature not just pressure you cant press it with a stick, ha ha! Lets hear what you guys think! Also One question have you bought the S2 YES or NO?! See how many of us actually have it! Me, YES!!
    10-29-09 03:00 AM
    Not flaming, just a suggestion. Try a few carriage returns between thoughts. A big block of text is very hard to read and tends to run together. You will get better responses if you do.
    10-29-09 03:14 AM
    I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but perhaps you should have waited for the Droid to come out just so you won't be disappointed 2 months from now. I am waiting until Dec/Jan to make a decision. The S1 upgrade made me happy enough to keep it a couple more months, but I really want to upgrade. I want to see what the downsides are of the Droid. I know there are going to be some, but not sure how much. It's yet to be seen.
    10-29-09 03:16 AM
    Well what makes BB? Mainly email data web and thats what i mostly need it for email and stuff not really for multimedia so i gave S2 the shot!
    10-29-09 03:30 AM
    i gave it a shot as well and glad that i did
    10-29-09 04:46 AM
    I thought that I Could make any comment I wanted about anything as long as I start with or end with IMO.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 05:08 AM
    I like it so far too! MUCH better than the original Storm!
    10-29-09 05:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD