I am running .148 and screen lock will not stay locked for more than 6 seconds.

I downgraded to .75 then back up to .148 and had screen lock work once. After that it went back to locking for a few seconds is all. Any help would be appreciated.
    05-21-09 07:19 AM
    Your not pressing the bottom hard keys to test this screen lock are you ?

I havent got .148 so i dunno if the unlocking of the device bug still is there.
    05-21-09 07:35 AM
    Your not pressing the bottom hard keys to test this screen lock are you ?

I havent got .148 so i dunno if the unlocking of the device bug still is there.
    No problem here with screen lock and .148.
    05-21-09 07:50 AM
    Screen lock OK for me on .148, functions just like .75
    05-21-09 08:03 AM
    When I holster my phone it is set to auto lock which works fine. I believe that on 141 and older when I removed from holster the phone would remain locked unless I happen to un-holster after receiving a txt or phone call within a few seconds.

All sudden with 148 when whenever I remove phone from holster it automatically unlocks. Was it like this with 141 and older or am I just crazy.
    05-21-09 08:13 AM
    When I holster my phone it is set to auto lock which works fine. I believe that on 141 and older when I removed from holster the phone would remain locked unless I happen to un-holster after receiving a txt or phone call within a few seconds.

All sudden with 148 when whenever I remove phone from holster it automatically unlocks. Was it like this with 141 and older or am I just crazy.
    It's always been like this. Unlocking when exiting holster is the correct/normal function.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 08:39 AM
    all I do is press screen lock ant watch it.. once it goes black it instantly re-wakes and unlocks! its so annoying!
    05-21-09 08:41 AM
    It's always been like this. Unlocking when exiting holster is the correct/normal function.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks Civic for setting me straight. I knew someone would.
    05-21-09 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD