Incase anyone is interested. The RSA SecurID software is now supported on the storm. Latest version 3.02 can be found here:

ftp://ftp.rsasecurity.com/pub/agents/bb302.zip
    03-02-09 08:46 PM
    ..what is it?
    03-02-09 08:57 PM
    Is there an OTA for this?
    03-02-09 09:01 PM
    well after some google work I found the website.... and I still don't have a clue what this is or why I would want it on my phone.

I didn't see an OTA link either.
    03-02-09 09:25 PM
    I think this is one of those RSA random number/token generator that allows you to log into your work's security interfaces/VPN?

Not sure, but if you don't know what it is, you probably don't need it.
    03-02-09 09:35 PM
    www.rsa.com/bb302 is the
    ota and you will have no use for it if you don't know what it is.
    It replaces the keyfob pin/password generator used by firms for remote access.
    03-02-09 09:38 PM
    Pretty neat application, but I highly doubt any sensible Network admin would opt using this app instead of the FOB.
    03-03-09 12:05 PM
    We use SecurID at my work, so what the hey, downloaded the app.

It complains that "No Tokens imported" ??? Is there someway for me to tell it something about the securID card that I have now to get it rolling?
    03-03-09 03:04 PM
    do i have to get my IT guy to send me anything or will i just be able to install this...type in something and then go?
    03-03-09 06:20 PM
    Pretty neat application, but I highly doubt any sensible Network admin would opt using this app instead of the FOB.
    Actually most major firms and govt use this and would rather instead of hard tokens. It's been in use now for a couple of years. Do you know what the cost to replace FOBS, seed licenses, and admin costs are?
    I have a couple of Storm users and just brought it to the attention that it's now compatible.
    Last edited by hudss; 03-03-09 at 08:21 PM.
    03-03-09 08:11 PM
    We use SecurID at my work, so what the hey, downloaded the app.

It complains that "No Tokens imported" ??? Is there someway for me to tell it something about the securID card that I have now to get it rolling?
    You're firm needs the RSA Authenication Manager license to create soft tokens.
    Last edited by hudss; 03-03-09 at 08:15 PM.
    03-03-09 08:13 PM
    Bank of America uses the RSA Secure Software ID.

If you have a BOA Account, you are asked to enter your User ID and the State in which your account was opened - at which point, the server is queried and a 'picture security symbol' is returned.

If you (as the customer) recognise the 'picture security symbol', you go ahead and enter your password and voila you're in!

As a previous poster mentioned - RSA also have the hardware tokens usually used when connecting to your work network.
    03-03-09 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD