Guys, whenever I connect my Storm to my laptop, everything works fine, inclusing the syncing. But as soon as I start the Roxio Media Manager program, the phone just goes crazy. It keeps disconnecting and reconnecting the phone and I can never see the files that are on my phone. Please tell me what is happening?
    Can anyone suggest me another way to access the pictures on the Storm and transfer them to the PC? Thanks!
    02-20-09 01:18 AM
    Yeah, I have the same problem. The application locks up. Then I have to reboot the unit. I think its an app problem with Roxio Media. I just dont think its compatible yet.
    02-20-09 01:46 AM
    Use mass storage mode to get to your pics. Go to Options> Memory> Media Card Support: ON, MTP: ON, Mass Storage Mode Support: ON, Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode: ON or PROMPT. Now you should have access to the BlackBerry1 (device memory) and BlackBerry2 (media card memory) drives from your computer when connected by the usb cable. Just go to whatever drive contains your pictures and drag and drop the files between your computer and the device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 01:51 AM
    Yeah, I have the same problem. The application locks up. Then I have to reboot the unit. I think its an app problem with Roxio Media. I just dont think its compatible yet. When you plug in your phone, windows if your using windows will see both devices as media deivces and just open open windows explorer and reference the devices Ex. H: and I: or E: and F: then select the folders blackberry home, user, pictures, select the pictures you want to copy and then paste them to whatever drive or folder you wan to put them into.
    02-20-09 01:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD