Below is what Vista Problem Reports is saying. I have Desktop Manager 4.7. Any solution?
    Thx, Jeff

Product
    RoxLiveShare9

Problem
    Service Hang Report

Date
    1/15/2009 12:56 PM

Status
    Report Sent

Description
    Service LiveShare P2P Server 9 hung on starting.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: ServiceHang
    Service Name: RoxLiveShare9
    Image Name: RoxLiveShare9.exe"
    Image Version: 0.0.0.0
    Service Type: 110
    Start Type: 2
    OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 13743082
    01-18-09 03:08 PM
    I had to delete all the Roxio software on my computer to get the desktop software to install. Verizon tech support had me do that. I wasnt able to completely delete all the Roxio software on my computer but the programs I was able to delete allowed me to install the desktop software from online.
    01-18-09 04:34 PM
    yeh, they had me do that originally. Eventually, i got it all working. My only problem now is that Roxio is showing an error in my Vista Problem Reports--it's not actually causing a crash.
    thx,
    Jeff
    01-18-09 04:55 PM
    I dont have Vista, but on my XP Pro Laptop I had problems. My Laptop use to shut off on its on every hours or so. Also I noticed that when my laptop started once the wallpaper came up it took a good min or two for everything else to come up.

Once i suspected it was the Roxio Software i removed only that portion of the DM and everything went back to normal.
    01-18-09 05:01 PM
    Why does BB need Roxio? I have v9 and while my BB s/w was loading it got hung up on Roxio. Now my Roxio won't load my error message "certificate file is missing or corrupted, please reload". I tried to uninstall Roxio to no avail it wants the disk which I can't find. I do use Roxio often and I need it to work. Any suggestions? If I do reload is it going to crash again? Along with this my BB s/w isn't working so I can't sync.

Many thanks, in advance.
    08-19-09 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD