I tried to search, but could find nothing using the keywords I thought of. Wouldn't it be cool to have a clock function that displayed like a Rolex? With constant second hand movement? It would probably eat the battery alive, but it would look very good.

Are there any clock face designs besides those that come standard? Any third party apps to display different clock faces?

Thanks,

John
    02-06-09 11:00 PM

Like this??????????
    02-06-09 11:45 PM
    I believe he was looking for something with a sweeping second hand.
    02-07-09 12:23 AM
    Try Vorino Clock. That's what I was using before on my Curve. It has 3 different clock backgrounds, 3 different types of hands, fully customizable colors, and can show battery and signal as well. It works like a screensaver.

Vorino Software Inc. - BlackBerry Clock / Screensaver
    02-07-09 12:44 AM
    Try Vorino Clock. That's what I was using before on my Curve. It has 3 different clock backgrounds, 3 different types of hands, fully customizable colors, and can show battery and signal as well. It works like a screensaver.

Vorino Software Inc. - BlackBerry Clock / Screensaver
    But will it work on the Storm? According to the "MobiHand" web site "This product is not compatible with Storm"
    Last edited by bigredrandy; 02-07-09 at 07:37 PM.
    02-07-09 07:34 PM
    But will it work on the Storm? According to the "MobiHand" web site "This product is not compatible with Storm"
    I wasn't sure if it worked or not with storm. It might work but with the keyboard... (compatibility mode) kind of defeats the purpose though eh?
    02-07-09 08:02 PM
    Unfortunately, until the apps store opens, we probably won't see many new(storm compatible) apps. Developers are going to want their stuff to be part of the apps store. Just about every BB user will be visiting that store, and developers will have a chance to really put themselves out there. Fortunately there are still a few out there like DMGLAKEWOOD who brought us the lightsaber app for the storm. But I think most developers are holding out until the store opens.
    02-07-09 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD