08-11-10 09:39 PM
50 12
tools
    Another Android owner to stupid to find the Android forum. LMFAO

Seems to be a lot of illiterate people on this forum. Lets try reading a little further on past Inc. Or does the thought of the phone stop you in your tracks. It would me to if I was stuck with just a BB. HOWEVER, since it seems I need to spell it out for you:

Device: Droid Incredible / Storm 2 9550 .... What, Whats that, I have a BB, no way.

You must be just another sole BB user pissed his phone is just about as useful as a razor ...... Actually, you dont have to constantly load software or have Ram issues with a Razor.

OH, No, But wait, BB has BBM .... YES!! Exactly what I need !!! Two text messaging clients!!!
    Last edited by D2VW14_20; 08-04-10 at 02:29 AM.
    08-04-10 02:27 AM
    ...You must be just another sole BB user ...
    Wha what? Looks like you're the illiterate A55clown. If you could read you would see that I also own an iphone.
    Last edited by Jake Storm; 08-04-10 at 02:46 AM.
    08-04-10 02:43 AM
    No, your "wife" does.
    08-04-10 02:45 AM
    No, your "wife" does.
    Again with the reading comprehension.
    "The wife uses it now".

What does that mean to you? That I've never used anything but a BB?
    Maybe I should give you a break. If you really have a disability, I don't want to make light of it. Seriously.
    08-04-10 03:01 AM
    No you said you own an iPhone implying you are using it now as well, which, obviously you are not. Its all in the wording, but slow folks like you may have difficulty catching onto thing of that sort. So I hope you never logged in while you where you using "your" iPhone, because that would be unjust and ungodly occurrence. Shame Shame fanboy!! Let me go put my faint paint on so you can use the Ctl + C buttons again.....

And Im the one with the learning disability says the person in ctl + c mode tonight.
    08-04-10 03:13 AM
    No you said you own an iPhone implying you are using it now as well, which, obviously you are not. ...
    aww, and just when you thought you knew something... you don't.
    I still do use the iphone occasionally. I also have to trouble shoot all the problems the wife has with it. So yeah, I still own an iphone and I still use an iphone.
    08-04-10 03:25 AM
    Sorry, Im not that intere