Another Android owner to stupid to find the Android forum. LMFAO

Seems to be a lot of illiterate people on this forum. Lets try reading a little further on past Inc. Or does the thought of the phone stop you in your tracks. It would me to if I was stuck with just a BB. HOWEVER, since it seems I need to spell it out for you:

Device: Droid Incredible / Storm 2 9550 .... What, Whats that, I have a BB, no way.

You must be just another sole BB user pissed his phone is just about as useful as a razor ...... Actually, you dont have to constantly load software or have Ram issues with a Razor.

OH, No, But wait, BB has BBM .... YES!! Exactly what I need !!! Two text messaging clients!!!
    Last edited by D2VW14_20; 08-04-10 at 01:29 AM.
    08-04-10 01:27 AM
    ...You must be just another sole BB user ...
    Wha what? Looks like you're the illiterate A55clown. If you could read you would see that I also own an iphone.
    Last edited by Jake Storm; 08-04-10 at 01:46 AM.
    08-04-10 01:43 AM
    No, your "wife" does.
    08-04-10 01:45 AM
    No, your "wife" does.
    Again with the reading comprehension.
    "The wife uses it now".

What does that mean to you? That I've never used anything but a BB?
    Maybe I should give you a break. If you really have a disability, I don't want to make light of it. Seriously.
    08-04-10 02:01 AM
    No you said you own an iPhone implying you are using it now as well, which, obviously you are not. Its all in the wording, but slow folks like you may have difficulty catching onto thing of that sort. So I hope you never logged in while you where you using "your" iPhone, because that would be unjust and ungodly occurrence. Shame Shame fanboy!! Let me go put my faint paint on so you can use the Ctl + C buttons again.....

And Im the one with the learning disability says the person in ctl + c mode tonight.
    08-04-10 02:13 AM
    No you said you own an iPhone implying you are using it now as well, which, obviously you are not. ...
    aww, and just when you thought you knew something... you don't.
    I still do use the iphone occasionally. I also have to trouble shoot all the problems the wife has with it. So yeah, I still own an iphone and I still use an iphone.
    08-04-10 02:25 AM
    Sorry, Im not that interested with you, or your wife for that fact, to ask when you get tired of your BB and move to the iPhone for a few days and take it away from your wife. I do appologize.

My deepest regrets OGC
    08-04-10 02:28 AM
    Sorry, Im not that interested with you, or your wife for that fact, to ask when you get tired of your BB and move to the iPhone for a few days and take it away from your wife. I do appologize.

My deepest regrets OGC
    Apology accepted.
    Cheers.
    08-04-10 02:29 AM
    I have to agree I feel like my device is useless now I want to switch so bad but I'm stuck to a stupid contract. The browser is so unusable. I use opera mini. I use the stock browser to google something some times and even that is slow. That is my favorite things about smart phones is browsing the internet. lucky i had opera mini. Its a shame but rim is losing so many customers because of this.

The storm 1 was my first smart phone and now i have a storm 2. They have been the buggiest electronic devices I've ever owned in my life. I have video game consoles,Ive built my own computer, I pod touch etc.. Lots of electronics. Storm takes the cake. I'm very frustrated that I'm stuck with this device. I don't think rim will ever catch up to devices out now or in the future. I'm sure that 1 gig of ram is going to be the next thing,Probably 1.5 ghz processor I don't think rim will have this tech until 2015.
    So I'm done with blackberry.
    08-04-10 03:56 AM
    I bought a motorola droid a couple weeks ago....

Hacked it... installed Froyo 2.2 and full flash support on it.....

The browser absolutely destroys my Storm 2 browser (especially with the droid having full flash)

Combine the better browsing experience, the much wider selection of apps and the fact the the phone is still being supported (unlike the storm 2)......... and it looks like RIM is going to have to really step up their game before I buy another blackberry.

Its not just the people on these forums. Everyone is realizing. Three of my family members just switched to droids from blackberry's. And so did a couple of my friends.

The only thing I miss right now, is the better email. Thats it. And email on the droid isn't even that bad.

RIM is falling way behind right now. You can love your blackberry for what it is, but you can't deny that RIM is falling behind in the smartphone world.

The fact that they pretty much stop supporting a device that isn't even a year old (and was considered their "premier" device when it launched). Isn't helping them one bit.

Honestly, I think that RIM felt that people who wanted OS6 would just go out and get the Torch, or get the Storm 3 when it comes out.... But they didn't realize that people are starting to get fed up with them.

So what if the Storm 2 doesn't have the power to run OS6.... They could have made a slightly watered-down version for the Storm 2. I mean come on.... nothing in OS6 is ground-breaking. Nothing looks like its gonna take insane amounts of power to run... They implemented stuff into the OS that should have been in, in the first place.

You can flame me all you want.... But you know its true.

ALSO:
    Just to add to the above post...

Yes, I have a droid.
    BUT I am not saying that I am done with blackberry. Just saying that they need to step their game up.
    I still have my storm 2, and I still use it from time-to-time. So no... I am not leaving Crackberry.

So how come you can't find your way to the Android forum?? Doesn't your Droid have Google maps, so you can find your way?
    08-04-10 09:26 AM
    Maybe people who have BOTH phones or a Droid and a BB can compare and have hands on experience from everyday use. Unlike you who maybe "Played with a friends" or watches YouTube videos on how they perform. Maybe people are posting because for all of the I switched to Droid or I like my droid over my s2 you see, you see just as many, what should I do, stay or switch threads. If you dont like it, make your own forum and go use your PreperationH there. Seems there are only a few of you who get all butthurt when someone posts something showing how obsolete the S2 is, but the rest of us can live with it.

There are just as many sole BB owners complain about RISM as there are previous BB owner. Why are you not kicking them in the shins?
    08-04-10 10:16 AM
    Just an amusing observation......
    I was at a VZ store yesterday to buy a battery and there was a professional looking fellow in there buying some new accessories for his new droid x. From his conversation with the rep, it seems that he has had his phone a couple of weeks.
    He gets a call.
    He fumbles with the phone.
    He misses said call.
    Says it was just his wife and can call her back.
    A discussion ensues with the tech about how clunky the PHONE feature is. (the tech also rocks a droid)

Just sayin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Whenever I get a phone call and end the conversation, my send, bb, end keys always get stuck. Battery pull is the only solution to fix this.
    I love my Storm2, seriously, I do, I love the email, sms, address book, calendar, but the thing where it performs the weakest is the phone!
    Sorry to say, but that is the truth... Currently running .580.....
    08-04-10 12:21 PM
    Whenever I get a phone call and end the conversation, my send, bb, end keys always get stuck. Battery pull is the only solution to fix this.
    I love my Storm2, seriously, I do, I love the email, sms, address book, calendar, but the thing where it performs the weakest is the phone!
    Sorry to say, but that is the truth... Currently running .580.....
    bizarre. I don't have the problem. My wife's S2 doesn't have that problem. Perhaps you haven't trained your fingers to interact properly with RIM products??
    08-04-10 12:25 PM
    bizarre. I don't have the problem. My wife's S2 doesn't have that problem. Perhaps you haven't trained your fingers to interact properly with RIM products??
    Look, I own 2 BB's, 8520 And Storm 2. Both unlocked. The Storm costed me like 500 Euro. That is a lot of money. I guess I could expect that it works properly for that amount of money, right?

It has nothing to do with training, and that comment sounded kinda harsh. I'll try not to be offended. Most intelligent input. Thanks.
    08-04-10 12:31 PM
    Look, I own 2 BB's, 8520 And Storm 2. Both unlocked. The Storm costed me like 500 Euro. That is a lot of money. I guess I could expect that it works properly for that amount of money, right?

It has nothing to do with training, and that comment sounded kinda harsh. I'll try not to be offended. Most intelligent input. Thanks.
    what's the COST got to do with whether or not the S2 is a good phone? If I got my phone on a NE2 (TWO Storms, actually) for $180 or your 500 Euros, the phone still works fine (for SOME of us). sucks to be you, apparently.
    08-04-10 12:33 PM
    what's the COST got to do with whether or not the S2 is a good phone? If I got my phone on a NE2 (TWO Storms, actually) for $180 or your 500 Euros, the phone still works fine (for SOME of us). sucks to be you, apparently.
    I don't know? Maybe when I buy an high end phone it should work flawlessly?

$180 = 136 � (XE currency converter)

Like I mentioned, I really like it, just am a bit disappointed that I have this button problem. I am pretty sure that there are many other S2 owners who have more or less bottom key issues. See this forum.
    08-04-10 12:39 PM
    Ain't that the f**k**g truth!
    The sad, pathetic truth. It's too bad they have to try so hard to validate their Android purchase.
    Actually I haven't even switched yet, but I am going to

been a Blackberry user for the past 3 and a half years. Now tell me I haven't stuck with RISM and been a faithful customer. Screw RISM.
    08-04-10 12:41 PM
    Actually I haven't even switched yet, but I am going to

been a Blackberry user for the past 3 and a half years. Now tell me I haven't stuck with RISM and been a faithful customer. Screw RISM.
    my, you are so eloquent. Ever thought of being a diplomat?
    08-04-10 12:42 PM
    I think I'm missing something here, what's RISM? I tried to google it and only came up with this

Acronym Definition
    RISM R�pertoire International des Sources Musicales (International Inventory of Musical Sources)
    RISM Reduced Instruction Set Model
    RISM Research Institute of Special Machinery

Did RIM change their name or are we talking about something else?
    08-04-10 12:49 PM
    I don't know? Maybe when I buy an high end phone it should work flawlessly?

$180 = 136 � (XE currency converter)

Like I mentioned, I really like it, just am a bit disappointed that I have this button problem. I am pretty sure that there are many other S2 owners who have more or less bottom key issues. See this forum.
    I'd be an unhappy camper if my buttons failed, too. I've spent plenty (too much) time on this forum and am well aware of the complaints. I've even had my share of problems with previous samples of the S2 and S1, and returned them for refund. The S2's I bought in Jan have been fine (following one replacement of my initial unit, for a screen issue, IIRC). I've done TWO OS reloads (in addition to upgrading from 320 to 607 to 713) for problems. the reloads fixed the issues I had both times, with the Contacts app. I've read (endlessly, it seems) about "battery issues" with various OS versions, to which I say "bunk". Most problems are app-related; rather than related to the official OS versions that have come out this year. Is it any wonder I read such complaints with disbelief? 607 DOESN'T kill batteries. 713 DOESN'T kill batteries. yet people came here and INSISTED that those versions did just that. They had other issues, but blamed the OS. that's what I call user error, pilot error, whatever. it gets old reading all the bogus complaints when there are some REAL issues that just about everyone with a particular phone and OS will suffer from.

[rant over]
    08-04-10 12:49 PM
    So many of these posts sound like they're coming from 12 year olds. Perhaps they are, you can't tell that sort of thing from here. But really, regardless of the age, please grow up and try and act maturely!

We DON'T need the 147,000th thread saying my phone is better than yours. Really, if you have nothing new to contribute, just read. If you cannot post anything more intelligent than "RIM=Epic Fail" or "Storm sucks" or more of that ilk, get out of here...go somewhere else where you'd obviously be happier.

To the person implying that BB owners seem defensive or effusive with their wording, perhaps, if you think about it (I know, that's a stretch), it's because of all the ridiculous attacks many feel compelled to make. We don't care what part of that can you not understand? I could care less what phone anyone uses. I could care less if Brand A is "better" than Brand B. I could care less if you decided to switch to something else. I could care less about shallow, immature, childish rants and raves!
    08-04-10 12:51 PM

So how come you can't find your way to the Android forum?? Doesn't your Droid have Google maps, so you can find your way?

Haha, good one....

But if you would have read my post all the way
    You would have read the part that said "I am not done with blackberry, I still have my Storm 2, and still use it from time-to-time"

So, I come on Crackberry to hear all the latest news about blackberry's and my storm 2.

That has nothing to do with android forums.... sorry
    08-04-10 01:01 PM
    my, you are so eloquent. Ever thought of being a diplomat?
    ROFL I could bring about the end of the world with my diplomatic skills.

Side note I love that my thread got banished to the 9530 rants and raves forum.

Like the 9530 I didn't think that this thing even existed.
    08-04-10 01:07 PM
    I'd be an unhappy camper if my buttons failed, too. I've spent plenty (too much) time on this forum and am well aware of the complaints. I've even had my share of problems with previous samples of the S2 and S1, and returned them for refund. The S2's I bought in Jan have been fine (following one replacement of my initial unit, for a screen issue, IIRC). I've done TWO OS reloads (in addition to upgrading from 320 to 607 to 713) for problems. the reloads fixed the issues I had both times, with the Contacts app. I've read (endlessly, it seems) about "battery issues" with various OS versions, to which I say "bunk". Most problems are app-related; rather than related to the official OS versions that have come out this year. Is it any wonder I read such complaints with disbelief? 607 DOESN'T kill batteries. 713 DOESN'T kill batteries. yet people came here and INSISTED that those versions did just that. They had other issues, but blamed the OS. that's what I call user error, pilot error, whatever. it gets old reading all the bogus complaints when there are some REAL issues that just about everyone with a particular phone and OS will suffer from.

[rant over]

I am downloading .713 right now. Maybe I'll try that (even though it is just English, will be missing the Dutch language...).
    I never had battery issues, am pretty happy with that. Never had Contacts app. issues either. Just the annoyance of failing buttons. And now a little disappointed for no Os6.
    08-04-10 01:22 PM
    I could care less about shallow, immature, childish rants and raves!
    And yet you feel obligated to always respond to them?

How bad did it hurt when you first stuck your BB up your bum?
    08-11-10 08:39 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD